Superstars Mafia - Game Over! Celebrities (and Staraptor Call) win!

Lynching Altair seems like the best course of action. If it doesn't work out, we can always turn on LonlyNess... It doesn't seem likely that he'd betray the village (I'm talking to YOU Aura_Guardian!)

Speaking of which, Aura_Guardian, I think that, unless you can prove yourself next night, if we don't have a better target, we should lynch you.
You pretty much playing a repeat game of cycle mafia. Claiming inspector-esque role early, then giving flimsy evidance. How do we know that you arn't a wolf, and know that there is another one because of a counterpart?
Lynch Altair, and how do you want me to prove my role? I've already done it as best as physically possible (within the rules) to this point without an inspector checking me/me dying. As for the "betray the village," if you refer to Unicycle Mafia, ... I ... Was ... a ... Mafia ... that ... game. What else would I have done? I would argue more, but that would be wasting time because there is not much that can be said other than "trust me" or "don't trust him" or anything like that.

EDIT: @ Darkanine:
Darkanine said:
I was reffering to how you accused fake logs etc...
I was not familiar with those clients. I've only used one style, so I did not know about the varying styles.

I was reffering to how you accused fake logs etc...

And ask a question that only you and LonlyNess would know. He can confirm.

Also @ LonlyNess: I'd be happy to claim as soon as you prove yourself with this lynch. Otherwise I just might be feeding the shark...

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
You all gather in front of a bonfire to decide who is the person that will be tied up and thrown to the sea. After a lot of loud talking, there seems to be 3 main suspicions. Aura Guardian, Altair and LonelyNess. After more and more thinking, Class stands up and screams "GET ALTAIR". Altair, knowing he could do nothing to escape the crowd, screamed "ALL CONTACT ME" and started running to the wilds. You all think he has escaped, and sadly go inside of your mini houses and put the televisions on. There was no programation besides Channel 4, which apparently is a camera that was on Altair's backpack! You manage to see Altair is paranoidly screaming "YOU WILL NEVER GET ME" and you recognize he is having intercourse with... a human sized doll? Perturbed you try to turn the TV off but it looks like it was possesed, until you hear a BOOM in the outside. Apparently the doll had a bomb, and all you can now see is Altair's lifeless body in front of you. Someone goes near him and instantly recognizes him. "I KNOW THIS GUY!" he says. "I HAVE SEEN HIM ON TV, ISNT HE RICH?", until someone fully recognizes him...

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Dear Altair,

You are Tiger Woods.

Best golf player ever, that's a fact, but lol you're such a manwhore dude, cheating on your wife, I gotta say you earned some respect from me there because doing that while you're in everyone's eyes requires some big balls. Since sex is basically your addiction, and you're better at getting laid than playing golf, you'll help the Sports in this war by doing what you do best.

Every night, you may PM reyscarface and Eo Ut Mortus "Night X - Having sexual relationship with USER". That night, you will go to USER's home and have hot sex with him/her, making him/her unable to do any night action. Be careful though, you may only use this once each 3 nights, or else your wife will be suspicious of you, and the paparazzi may catch up to you, probably taking pictures of you in action and publicizing them, causing you and your target to be publicly revealed the next day.

<snip>

You are allied with the Sports. You win if the Sports win.
Everyone jumps in rejoy like in High School Music that you got a Sports man, and you go to sleep, wondering what will happen this night.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends at 8:00 PM EST of Monday March 1st or until we have received all Action PMs.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Goddamn being silenced is more annoying than I remember.

Remind me to never request to be silenced again...

Anyway, now that that's done with, the fact that my counterpart got a successful lynch means that both he, and by extension me, are clean, so you have no excuse to not claim to me. I will be going around, but don't make me come to you. The longer you wait to claim to me, the more suspicious you become.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
After a long night of rejoying, you finally fall asleep, only to wake up a few hours later to a loud racket outside. You all rush outside to find shade lying on the ground, burned to a crisp, kinda like the [gay] fish sticks I had last night.

You rush to his side just in time to hear his last words:

"Yo Altair, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but my death is one of the best casualties of all time!"

reyscarface said:
Dear shade,

You are Kanye West.

Damn dude, like you once said, how could you be so heartless... poor Taylor, she was having the best moment in her life and you ruined it... guess you really are a gay fish after all. Good thing you joined this battle in order to regain your respect and hopefully an "it's ok you are forgiven" from Taylor. You have a big trauma with what happened that night in the Awards, and you just can't forget it, so every time you post in the thread, your post must contain "Yo ..., im really happy for you and imma let you finish, but ... is one of the best ... of all time" where the '...' must be replaced with whatever you want.

Since you really want to apologize, every night you may PM reyscarface and Eo Ut Mortus "Night X - Paranoid USER". If USER targets you with a night ability, this will fail, and if USER tries to kill you, you will play the dead, just to come back later. To come back into the game, PM reyscarface or Eo Ut Mortus at any time "Night/Day X - Jesus Walks!".

You are allied with the Celebrities. You win if the Celebrities win.
So he was what he said he was. You look around for any other fatalities, but thankfully find none. Raring for revenge, you prepare to lynch someone.

It is now Day 2. Day 1 will end on Wednesday around 8:30 PM CST (-6) or once a majority is reached.

meh

LonelyNess tells me that he's been silenced again, so once again, I have a log from him.

<LonelyNess> Real rogue died, other rogue claim still alive... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what do do. Lynch Golden Knight now.

Lynch GoldenKnight

In the night,
I hear Eo tell
the coldest story ever told,
somewhere during the night,
shade lost his soul
to a mafia so heartless.
How could you be so heartless?

Lynch Goldenknight for killing Kanye.

Code:
<LonelyNess> DLE go lynch the goldenknight man 
<LonelyNess> you too Aura Guardian
<LonelyNess> I want a majority by the end of the night
Elizabeth, should we Lynch Goldenknight?

EDIT: just noticed: post #444

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)