In Progress supporting custom banlists for random battles

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
I don't think there is really much to explain with this one; it would just be nice to be able to avoid running into a few things when challenging friends or making a tour in a room. Recently, it has come up when I make shared power random battles when you run into slow start, shedinja, or neutralizing gas etc. It would be a cool feature to have; thats pretty much all I have to say about it!

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
I think the only issue is that it would make it easier to cause crashes, since randbats formats with a max team size of 12 or under will crash when it is unable to create full teams for everyone. Otherwise this is trivial to add, requiring one extra line of code.
You could handle this when validating rules. It would definitely be cool to have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)