Surprise! :) [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey again again guys! Yep I am back with something amazing to giveaway again! I have been working on this for a while now and let me tell you what a pain this was. Not only was it hard that it was 12.5% chance to get a female, but hp fire and chances of getting anticipation on it were variables as well. Also, it was very hard finding a TSV for it, after 2 tosses of inacitve match and 9 and a half box, I finally found a hatcher only to wait for 1 week for them to get on.(Which I can infer that they are very busy.) This is also Korean, but will be english upon evolution so no worries! Good for masuda method too I guess hahaha! I will be giving away 30 of these:

이브이(Eevee) (Stock:0)
(♀)Anticipation
Modest-31.0.31.30.31.30 Hp Fire
Moves- Yawn, Wish, Hyper Voice, Synchronoise
Ot-Korean ID 22480
Bred by me, hatched by fondugong at reddit

Fully Redis(I really don't want people to go through the pain I did lol)
Note- Since it is fully redistributable, I very much prefer that you give it to someone who would like to have on instead of making profits off of them for something you got for free
Rules-Failure to follow result in automatic ignoring from me
1. Answer the question below
2. Deposit a trash mon(Please state gender deposited and level) asking for a level 1-10 female eevee
3. State your IGN
4. Have Totes as a message when you deposit
5. I will not allow reservations
6. Enjoy!

Question-
If you were an eeveelution, which would you think you would be and why?

Last edited:
I would be an Umbreon because I enjoy spraying poisonous sweat at people too.
Deposited a Lv. 6 M Zigzagoon
IGN: Haruka
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Got sniped, deposited a Lv. 2 M Zigzagoon instead.

Last edited:
I'd be an Umbreon too, I made this choice 14 years ago when I first chose this nickname (after being for less than a month "Eevee91"). Umbreon is somehow different from the rest of the Eevelutions, other than having the most simple - but most beautiful - design among them.
IGN: Morbuen
I deposited a female level 2 Zigzagoon.

Thank you!

I think I would be an Espeon. They are very loyal to people they deem worthy and I'm extremely loyal to people as well, once they have earned my trust. Furthermore Espeons are very protective of those people and would do everything they can to protect them and to keep them from harm. That's what I would do for my friends, if they are in trouble.

Deposited: female level 6 Zigzagoon
IGN: Barry

Thank you very much in advance! I've been looking for an Eevee like this for a while now :D

I'd be flareon the false profit, and cause havoc in the Pokemon world. MWUHAHA :]. jk, I'd be a vaporeon, so that I can just melt away into the water without you seeing me go ;)

Deposited a level 13 female Zigzagoon
IGN: Phil
Thanks in advance.

I'd be and galceon. I'm just cool like that.
IGN: Zachak
I've deposited a lvl. 3 F zizagoon.

Thanks Very Much

Thanks in advance!
I'd be an Umbreon too, I made this choice 14 years ago when I first chose this nickname (after being for less than a month "Eevee91"). Umbreon is somehow different from the rest of the Eevelutions, other than having the most simple - but most beautiful - design among them.

Thank you!
I think I would be an Espeon. They are very loyal to people they deem worthy and I'm extremely loyal to people as well, once they have earned my trust. Furthermore Espeons are very protective of those people and would do everything they can to protect them and to keep them from harm. That's what I would do for my friends, if they are in trouble.

Thank you very much in advance! I've been looking for an Eevee like this for a while now :D
Thanks in advance!

Thank you!

I'd be flareon the false profit, and cause havoc in the Pokemon world. MWUHAHA :]. jk, I'd be a vaporeon, so that I can just melt away into the water without you seeing me go ;)

Deposited a level 13 female Zigzagoon
IGN: Phil
Thanks in advance.
I'd be and galceon. I'm just cool like that.
IGN: Zachak
I've deposited a lvl. 3 F zizagoon.

Thanks Very Much
Guys I am sorry for not being specific on rule 2(I am stupid) but please read it and re deposit again!

Umbreon because he is my favorite and I'm a lone wolf and enjoy chill nights so fits me perfectly(I still want a bug eeveelution)
Ign Alex
Deposited a lv 2 female zigzagoon
Thanks in advance!

I would want to be Jolteon because I like Jolteon's combination of Sp. Atk and Speed. I am someone who is fast and frail and let me speed be my strength just like Jolteon.
Deposted a Female, Lv. 4 Zigzagoon
IGN: May
I couldn't specify gender for the requested Eevee because I had to manually enter in Eevee as my requested Pokemon.

Either I'm blind or something is going on, but I can find no one's zigzagoon.

Maybe try depositing, whatever trash poke you have and tell me it's full details and I will find it.

If I was an eeveelution, I would be an Umbreon because I am always up at night. I deposited a level 2 female Zigzagoon. My IGN is Justin. Thank you for the giveaway!

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Got sniped, deposited a Lv. 2 M Zigzagoon instead.
Redeposited a lv 7 magnemite
Sent to you guys enjoy.

Maybe try depositing, whatever trash poke you have and tell me it's full details and I will find it.
Everyone else^

I redeposited a male Level 18 Ledian. IGN Barry, Message: Totes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)