Monotype SV Monotype Cup I - Round 3

Aqua Jet

Stardew
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
tentatively requesting an extension as i am working to schedule with my opponent and we are in a pickle of conflicting irl schedules but are leaving monday as a possibility if granted as both of us can both do that but we're trying to find time before deadline. pinging RIP Urshifu so they know ive made the request
yes

New matchup: Sailorgreatest vs. TDR

Reason: I fucked up last round and put in ReverseHavoc rather than Sailorgreatest, and ReverseHavoc had already played (and lost) their game from this round. After consulting with a Tournament Director, we both agreed that this would be the fairest way to proceed forward. Sorry for this

Calling act on my opponent

It's getting awful close to the deadline, and they've been on the forums according to their wall, but they haven't tried to respond to me. I don't think they're interested.
image_2023-03-09_143046287.png

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
won vs cedebi, ggs. replays were not saving for me so i took screenshots of the last turn.

Aqua Jet

Stardew
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Opponent gave win for round 2
roxie vs gorex

Calling act for previous round (round 2), my opponent didn't turn up at scheduled time. I waited 1 hour and 30 minutes but he didn't turn up. Proof on his wall.
Failbor vs Xiri

As for you all, try to get your games done, and if they don't respond by the end of the week post again and I'll (probably) award act*
I'm just gonna call act

View attachment 497803

Will play tho if I get a reply this week.
sorta want just call act here opp hasnt logged on since start of march, and hasnt replie to my message on tuesday (its thursday). if Xsteven16 responds, I will still play. Pinging here
View attachment 498471
i have contacted my opponent but his last conection is the Feb 25
Calling act on my opponent

It's getting awful close to the deadline, and they've been on the forums according to their wall, but they haven't tried to respond to me. I don't think they're interested.View attachment 498506
opp hasnt been on since feb 13th so im calling act
calling for act and also this guy has mentioned back in round 1 that they havent got to time for the event
View attachment 498684
View attachment 498685
Calling for Act win.
I still have no idea what "laisee moi dormir zebi" is.
View attachment 498689
*depending on scheduling but if they don't respond the decision will be pretty easy LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)