Announcement SV OU Suspect Process, Round 5 - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 16-58-55 Abnormal Vigor vs. ouzd gorey20 - Showdown!.png

Whenever I play Pokémon showdown I sometimes like to find new formats to play to liven things up. But after the cake-walk that is 1000-1200 Elo, the people I play are suddenly the most irrational yet infuriating players I have the misfortune of matching up against. Every time I dare to attempt a play, I am randomly shut down by the dumbest play they could have made, but somehow it works out for them despite it making no sense. Yes, I am talking to you, the guy who ran HP fire on his Greninja whilst running A FUCKING RAIN TEAM. Whenever I make a prediction that makes sense given the circumstances, they completely disregard my efforts and stay in with their mon that somehow has a specific coverage move which no one else runs. But of course, if I actually try to start clicking what’s in front of me, I instantly match against the 1278 Elo gigasweat who reads even the most obscure moves I try like a fucking esper. And when I do eventually find myself in a winning position, which I often do because these players cannot form enough coherent thoughts to actually plan for any long term strategy, I am immediately haxxed by full paras from thunderbolts or getting frozen by and ice beam. It genuinely feels like Mid ladder as a whole is a living breathing organism out there with the sole purpose of causing as much anguish as possible and I do not think I have the willpower to endure it anymore.

Setsu edit: Confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:

Crowlignt

The pride cometh right before the fall
is a Tiering Contributor
Confirming as OUZDmbappe

kingambit OU suspect.JPG

Setsu edit: Confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)