SV Ubers SV UBERS ELECTRONIC DAYS (1000th POST SPECIAL)

Icemaster

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion

BUNDLE.gif

:sv/Arceus::sv/Gliscor::ss/Necrozma-dusk-mane::sv/Miraidon::sv/Iron-bundle::sv/Ho-oh:
SV UBERS ELECTRONIC DAYS
FEW WILL TRULY UNDERSTAND
IRON PINGU MONO HDB TROLLAMOS
RANK 1, 1903 ELO, 92.3 GXE

Hi and thanks for opening my RMT. As you guys can see, I win 92.3 of all ubers games by having good MU vs all SV Ubers teams: Webs, screens, balance, stall..... We use heavily abuse hazards, and our immunity to it. if you are mid in long games click off this RMT. Long games allow us to abuse hazards best (and our immunity to it), so I put a lot of resources into the defensive core. Pivot move spam helps crack stall and fatter balances, and Iron Pingu's hazard immunity and Military Grade STAB Moves coupled with being the Fastest Mon In The Universe kills HO, the remaining archetype.
1712442852248.png
THE TEAM:
:sv/Arceus:
Arceus @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multitype
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Will-O-Wisp
- Extreme Speed
- Recover

The whole concept of the team is spikes immunity, and that extends to my arceus. I need some proper defensive meat here to beat ekiller, NDM, calyrex ice, etc... and this does the trick. Tera allows it to be backup check to Koraidon, Zacian C, Kyogre while doing its jobs vs NDM and Calyrex Ice better if they got some good opportunities or if wisp missed.

:sv/Gliscor:
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Spikes

- Protect
We needed it here to provide a knock immunity and good DD groundy resist. It has some nice MUs elsewhere too, like vs koraidon and miraidon, at least in a 1v1 situation. You need to get spikes up early. YOU NEED TO GET SPIKES UP EARLY. Because, hazards let us discover miraidons set. If its HDB, then yes you can play your gliscor, hooh and miraidon vs it relatively well. If it takes hazard damage, you have to assume the worst case, specs, and the game becomes biased 50.50s (that contradicts but ygm) where you're favoured the more hazards you have. So please get hazards up early.
:sv/Necrozma-Dusk-Mane:
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Prism Armor
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sunsteel Strike

- Knock Off
- Morning Sun
Yes we need to get hazards up early. Please if there's one take away from this RMT remember to get hazards up early. hence why NDM has the rocks, it can relatively reliably get them up early on in the game, as its deceptively hard to damage (especially without taking the knock!). of course, preserve it for zacian c. I very rarely found myself using the tera on this one so I wonder if its ideal. Maybe flying to resist cc and groundceus, or ghost has potential?
:sv/Miraidon:
IRON TROLLAMOS (Miraidon) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Hadron Engine
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Electro Drift
- U-turn

- Taunt
You guys already know this bastard very well. I'm weak to Tera Fire EKiller, so I have tera ghost, which is also nice as it removes my dragon weakness. Sometimes clutch vs Mira or Kora ! Also, keep in mind this guy becomes your pseudo ground type if Gliscor dies and you haven't activated Ground type Ho-Oh. Also keep in mind the speed buff he provides to Iron Bundle, is crucial in some late games. Stay wise folks
:sv/Iron-bundle:
IRON PINGU (Iron Bundle) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Ice
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Hydro Pump
- ICBM (Ice Beam)

- Flip Turn
The star of the team. Its offensive prowess are greatly understated - its stabs are really really painful and will deal around 40% to everything in the metagame. Couple that with hazards or with the ability to flip turn and this thing genuinely tears teams apart. I urge you to watch replays if you don't believe me. Genuinely really good mon. Of course, it needs a really specific team style like this one to support itself.

In a tera and setup metagame like we have, Encore is quite literally planetary. Use it well, and conserve it for emergencies. It serves as a very powerful last line of defence vs many threats you can't otherwise deal with in this offensive ahh metagame. Think DD NDM, SD Kora, Zacian, CM Arcs, Calyrex Ice, Setup Miraidon, all manner of substitute mons, DD Arc, etc... performs similarly to how DBond MGar did in ORAS. Or how Ditto does. IDK I don't understand ORAS very well, but it has a lot more offensive capabilities than Ditto. Try not to make yourself get in the position where you need hydro pump to connect to win tho. You'll be disappointed.

:sv/Ho-oh:
Ho-Oh @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Impish Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake

- Recover
Lastly we have the wise ahh bird. It switches into other ho-oh, some arceus, some ndm and some koraidons. Also if you tera it switches into some miraidons, which can be necessary if they killed off gliscor, and we havent traded down their full health bar with our hazards yet. Defensive set because as mentioned in the intro, we need the defensive meat to make long games. And Earthquake since with tera it still does c. 90% on Miraidon, which is really good. Since it should be chipped sooner or later.
REPLAYS:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-2094543538 stall
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-2094581609?p2 iron pingu cleanup
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-2092906669?p2 emergency encore into tera water arceus repairs and wins the entire game
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-2092900104?p2 vs a nice ho
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-2092893765 vs an even nicer ho
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-2092629956?p2 vs this monkey ahh tier leader with an older version of the team. here we had dd ndm and rocks on arceus but in the end I deemed espeed wisp fplay arc necessary to hold off the offensive demons.

TEAM WEAKNESSES:
HYDRO PUMP - we need this move as Iron Bundle doesn't stack up to the OHKO MOVE DEMONS like Basculegion, Koraidon and Miraidon otherwise. But almost all my losses came from missing one move or another. the second best choice is tera blast tera water, it doesn't even learn surf. I'm a sorry.

WILL O WISP - missing this also cost me a number of games

EKILLER - it just sets up quite easily on a few of my mons, and if its the type of set that abuses wisp via tera fire, or taunt, its annoying. Please conserve mira and tera ghost if you can.

ZACIAN CROWNED - the previous two weaknesses are really due to this mon. This is like the only mon where you NEED to hit one of these moves. it is really really upsetting that i have to rely on inaccurate moves to beat Zacian C as I really try not to use them, especially in this gen which is already quite luck prone.

MIRAIDON - this bastard with specs can OHKO every single thing on every single team. mine included. scope out the set with hazards and pressure it. get the 50.50s right, and try knock it if its hdb and get hazards up. if gliscor falls, hooh is your second ground type. if you dont have tera, then miraidon is your second ground type instead. IF THIS GOT BANNED THIS WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A WEAKNESS

TEAM STRENGTHS:
Everything Else - by setting hazards early and leading in that front not many other pokemon get to abuse the team like the above. Since they rely on high hp to setup, or rely on coming in multiple times to be annoying, or rely on a non HDB item.
Conclusion
  • MIRAIDON NOT BEING BANNED WAS THE BEST DECISION OF ALL TIME AS IRON PINGU NEEDS THE SPEED BUFF TO THRIVE
  • BASCULEGION BEING BANNED IS TERRIBLE I CAN NO LONGER EASILY FARM THAT WEBS WITH MY WALLCEUS
  • FREE MAUSHOLD AND CLOYSTER
  • FREE SCOVILLAIN
  • KORAIDON AND MIRAIDON ARE LITERALLY CHEATING - try use the standard Ubers sets in BH it will literally reject your team
  • Mix and Mega is the most balanced and fun Gen 9 tier. Shit literally plays like a Gen 8 tier I urge u to check it out​
  • Please unban me from the OM Discord. It's been 8 months. I'm a sorry.
  • Zacian Crowned is the most broken mon. It will take out your defensive backbone with just a tera, no plays required, and then you're fucked for the rest of the game unless you win fast. Forcing scarf kora on most teams is ugly af, since hazards are so powerful.​
  • I'm open for tier leader, player interviews, global driver and PSPL team roles dm me for enquiries,​
Thank you very much for reading and be there for the next RMT !

Last edited:
Change your NDM EVs to 252/252+. You don’t have a boosting move and no TWave, so you don’t need to speedcreep to beat Bike mons.

As for your Zacian weakness, it’s hard because your speed control requires another mon to come in, before it. You could potentially run a bulkier Mirai set, like Agility to help you take damage from Zacian; but without fundamentally changing your team (e.g. changing your NDM set entirely), it will stay a problem.

Good job.

View attachment 621726
:sv/Arceus::sv/Gliscor::ss/Necrozma-dusk-mane::sv/Miraidon::sv/Iron-bundle::sv/Ho-oh:
SV UBERS ELECTRONIC DAYS
FEW WILL TRULY UNDERSTAND
IRON PINGU MONO HDB TROLLAMOS
RANK 1, 1886 ELO, 92 GXE

Hi and thanks for opening my RMT. As you guys can see, I win 92 of all ubers games by having good MU vs all SV Ubers teams: Webs, screens, balance, stall..... We use heavily abuse hazards, and our immunity to it. if you are mid in long games click off this RMT. Long games allow us to abuse hazards best (and our immunity to it), so I put a lot of resources into the defensive core. Pivot move spam helps crack stall and fatter balances, and Iron Pingu's hazard immunity and Military Grade STAB Moves coupled with being the Fastest Mon In The Universe kills HO, the remaining archetype.
THE TEAM:
:sv/Arceus:
Arceus @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multitype
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Will-O-Wisp
- Extreme Speed
- Recover

The whole concept of the team is spikes immunity, and that extends to my arceus. I need some proper defensive meat here to beat ekiller, NDM, calyrex ice, etc... and this does the trick. Tera allows it to be backup check to Koraidon, Zacian C, Kyogre while doing its jobs vs NDM and Calyrex Ice better if they got some good opportunities or if wisp missed.

:sv/Gliscor:
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Spikes

- Protect
We needed it here to provide a knock immunity and good DD groundy resist. It has some nice MUs elsewhere too, like vs koraidon and miraidon, at least in a 1v1 situation. You need to get spikes up early. YOU NEED TO GET SPIKES UP EARLY. Because, hazards let us discover miraidons set. If its HDB, then yes you can play your gliscor, hooh and miraidon vs it relatively well. If it takes hazard damage, you have to assume the worst case, specs, and the game becomes biased 50.50s (that contradicts but ygm) where you're favoured the more hazards you have. So please get hazards up early.
:sv/Necrozma-Dusk-Mane:
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sunsteel Strike

- Knock Off
- Morning Sun
Yes we need to get hazards up early. Please if there's one take away from this RMT remember to get hazards up early. hence why NDM has the rocks, it can relatively reliably get them up early on in the game, as its deceptively hard to damage (especially without taking the knock!). of course, preserve it for zacian c. I very rarely found myself using the tera on this one so I wonder if its ideal. Maybe flying to resist cc and groundceus, or ghost has potential?
:sv/Miraidon:
IRON TROLLAMOS (Miraidon) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Hadron Engine
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Electro Drift
- U-turn

- Taunt
You guys already know this bastard very well. I'm weak to Tera Fire EKiller, so I have tera ghost, which is also nice as it removes my dragon weakness. Sometimes clutch vs Mira or Kora ! Also, keep in mind this guy becomes your pseudo ground type if Gliscor dies and you haven't activated Ground type Ho-Oh. Also keep in mind the speed buff he provides to Iron Bundle, is crucial in some late games. Stay wise folks
:sv/Iron-bundle:
IRON PINGU (Iron Bundle) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Ice
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Hydro Pump
- ICBM (Ice Beam)

- Flip Turn
The star of the team. Its offensive prowess are greatly understated - its stabs are really really painful and will deal around 40% to everything in the metagame. Couple that with hazards or with the ability to flip turn and this thing genuinely tears teams apart. I urge you to watch replays if you don't believe me. Genuinely really good mon. Of course, it needs a really specific team style like this one to support itself.

In a tera and setup metagame like we have, Encore is quite literally planetary. Use it well, and conserve it for emergencies. It serves as a very powerful last line of defence vs many threats you can't otherwise deal with in this offensive ahh metagame. Think DD NDM, SD Kora, Zacian, CM Arcs, Calyrex Ice, Setup Miraidon, all manner of substitute mons, DD Arc, etc... performs similarly to how DBond MGar did in ORAS. Or how Ditto does. IDK I don't understand ORAS very well, but it has a lot more offensive capabilities than Ditto. Try not to make yourself get in the position where you need hydro pump to connect to win tho. You'll be disappointed.

:sv/Ho-oh:
Ho-Oh @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Impish Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake

- Recover
Lastly we have the wise ahh bird. It switches into other ho-oh, some arceus, some ndm and some koraidons. Also if you tera it switches into some miraidons, which can be necessary if they killed off gliscor, and we havent traded down their full health bar with our hazards yet. Defensive set because as mentioned in the intro, we need the defensive meat to make long games. And Earthquake since with tera it still does c. 90% on Miraidon, which is really good. Since it should be chipped sooner or later.
REPLAYS:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-2094543538 stall
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-2094581609?p2 iron pingu cleanup
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-2092906669?p2 emergency encore into tera water arceus repairs and wins the entire game
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-2092900104?p2 vs a nice ho
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-2092893765 vs an even nicer ho
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-2092629956?p2 vs this monkey ahh tier leader with an older version of the team. here we had dd ndm and rocks on arceus but in the end I deemed espeed wisp fplay arc necessary to hold off the offensive demons.

TEAM WEAKNESSES:
HYDRO PUMP - we need this move as Iron Bundle doesn't stack up to the OHKO MOVE DEMONS like Basculegion, Koraidon and Miraidon otherwise. But almost all my losses came from missing one move or another. the second best choice is tera blast tera water, it doesn't even learn surf. I'm a sorry.

WILL O WISP - missing this also cost me a number of games

EKILLER - it just sets up quite easily on a few of my mons, and if its the type of set that abuses wisp via tera fire, or taunt, its annoying. Please conserve mira and tera ghost if you can.

ZACIAN CROWNED - the previous two weaknesses are really due to this mon. This is like the only mon where you NEED to hit one of these moves. it is really really upsetting that i have to rely on inaccurate moves to beat Zacian C as I really try not to use them, especially in this gen which is already quite luck prone.

MIRAIDON - this bastard with specs can OHKO every single thing on every single team. mine included. scope out the set with hazards and pressure it. get the 50.50s right, and try knock it if its hdb and get hazards up. if gliscor falls, hooh is your second ground type. if you dont have tera, then miraidon is your second ground type instead. IF THIS GOT BANNED THIS WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A WEAKNESS

TEAM STRENGTHS:
Everything Else - by setting hazards early and leading in that front not many other pokemon get to abuse the team like the above. Since they rely on high hp to setup, or rely on coming in multiple times to be annoying, or rely on a non HDB item.
Conclusion
  • MIRAIDON NOT BEING BANNED WAS THE BEST DECISION OF ALL TIME AS IRON PINGU NEEDS THE SPEED BUFF TO THRIVE
  • BASCULEGION BEING BANNED IS TERRIBLE I CAN NO LONGER EASILY FARM THAT WEBS WITH MY WALLCEUS
  • FREE MAUSHOLD AND CLOYSTER
  • FREE SCOVILLAIN
  • KORAIDON AND MIRAIDON ARE LITERALLY CHEATING - try use the standard Ubers sets in BH it will literally reject your team
  • Mix and Mega is the most balanced and fun Gen 9 tier. Shit literally plays like a Gen 8 tier I urge u to check it out​
  • Please unban me from the OM Discord. It's been 8 months. I'm a sorry.
  • Zacian Crowned is the most broken mon. It will take out your defensive backbone with just a tera, no plays required, and then you're fucked for the rest of the game unless you win fast. Forcing scarf kora on most teams is ugly af, since hazards are so powerful.​
  • I'm open for tier leader, player interviews, global driver and PSPL team roles dm me for enquiries,​
Thank you very much for reading and be there for the next RMT !
message.txt
11 KB
Ok, so here is one thing that can change:
gliscor may benefit more with knock off, since the premise of the team is to abuse hazards and the immunity to it, so another knock use can be added because why not. plus the extra pp can be useful in mirror matches.
maybe my takes are wrong, maybe NDM can just knock anything it wants to for the team and be done...

Icemaster

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
how does this team beat taunt gliscor stall? its basically impossible to stop it from forcing progress!
the way I've beaten it is by launching a lot of attacks into it (with hooh and ndm) and then when it's weakened you need to double in mira or bundle and spam pivot moves. It really depends on what move it dropped for taunt, typically you'll see spikes taunt knock protect, if they dropped toxic you can launch moves into it with hooh and double out at one point. if they dropped protect instead it's far easier. Lots of 50.50s here though, so yeah, it's a more troublesome mu. Get rocks up too

Icemaster

RBTT Champion
ULT UPDATE
1713129092255.png

1713128195952.png

Using solely ELECTRONIC DAYS, I was able to hit 1822 during the ULT ladder season, likely qualifying at seed 2-4.
ULT was lit asf for this RMT as I got to fight the bigbadmen of Ubers. Weaknesses that are too common are Kyogre and Miraidon cores, and it also showed me I needed a better stall matchup, as that comp is better and more common than everyone thinks.

Luckily, this is fixed by changing tera types.
Here's the new version:
Ghost bundle covers EK, which frees up Dragon Mira which allows me to threaten stall much more easily. Since tera dragon meteor OHKOs Gliscor of any kind. Grass teras help for both Ogre and Miraidon, without being much worse than Ground was vs Miraidon.
https://pokepast.es/a482d7e2c1fc3a0d
And here's a different version with DD NDM and rocks on Arc: You might prefer this if you expect to fight Stall or Bulkier teams and not HO. Just remember, the only change isn't espeed Arceus. Rocks on NDM was also big as NDM is a better setter in most MUs than Arc. Primarily because you often have to preserve Arc more strongly.
https://pokepast.es/1572fcd031f3ea08

I'd like to see your tournament game replays or hear about ULT laddering if anyone used this team. Get in touch at icemaster523 on discord. RAINY DAYS RMT very soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)