Tournament Sword and Shield UU Alpha Tour [Won by Alpha Rabbit]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sand1234 and Kickassin666 you attempted to schedule with each other over the week and the match didn't happen so coin flipped.
round3.PNG

Indigo Plateau and Shadowmonstr4 you have both been active with scheduling but it seems the original proposed time was missed and I have no proof on who did. The last communication was today by Shadow, but given how soon the attempt to remedy this was and there was no ask for an extension, I'll be flipping this match.
round3IP.PNG

Hogg you never replied to MetaRiolu7 so activity win for Riolu.

itsjustdrew and Daisuke Shirou you have till Wednesday to play or contact.

Bans

:ss/obstagoon:
Obstagoon didn't have a very good winrate this round and while this is the case so did Gengar in the past two rounds, so this shouldn't take away from the impact it has had. The number of defensive Pokemon like Rhyperior, Avalugg, Hippowdon, etc. has been exceptionally high with most people resorting to using multiple on the same team. With a few occasions of Neutralizing Gas being resorted too on Weezing as well. In the instances where Obstagoon came in it was able to claim something very easily especially against the offense teams that lacked a dedicated switchin. The combination of its unresisted STABs in the tier and access to utility moves like Obstruct ad Switcheroo that let it beat and punish its defensive checks has made it the best wallbreaker in the tier. For these reasons and the reasons stated by you guys as well, Obstagoon will be banned from Round 4 onwards.

This will most likely be the last ban of the tour based on experience and watching over these replays but that is, of course, subject to change. With that out of the way here are the Round 4 matchups. Get your games done and have fun.

Round 4

Jacobikko vs. Alpha Rabbit
Moutemoute vs. Abyssal Ruins
Elias PSY vs. Wigglytuff
Kickassin666 vs. EviGaro
fanyfan vs. bugzinator
Indigo Plateau vs. atomicllamas
MetaRiolu7 vs. blinkboy
SBPC vs. (Winner of itsjustdrew vs Daisuke Shirou)

Round 4 Deadline is Sunday 5th January 11:59PM GMT+0.

Round 3 Extension Deadline is Wednesday 1st January 11:59PM GMT+0.​

Last edited:
Daisuke Shirou and itsjustdrew times up for extension and I can see there has been a lot of confusion because none of you have taken each other's timezones into account, making your scheduling messy and confusing one another. The latter half is both of you ranting on and I don't even see one mention of a time to play. There are issues on the ends of both parties so I've coin flipped this matchup.
drew.PNG

SBPC your opponent is itsjustdrew get your matches done by Sunday.

Daisuke Shirou and itsjustdrew times up for extension and I can see there has been a lot of confusion because none of you have taken each other's timezones into account, making your scheduling messy and confusing one another. The latter half is both of you ranting on and I don't even see one mention of a time to play. There are issues on the ends of both parties so I've coin flipped this matchup.
View attachment 216162
SBPC your opponent is itsjustdrew get your matches done by Sunday.
can u coinflip my series too pls just for fun? im kinda curious to see what the outcome would be

All remaining bans from the last round will carry on for semi-finals and for finals. For the sake of consistency, we will be integrating the recent tier changes to these final few rounds. All of you seem to have done this anyways. So for this and future rounds, Sylveon and Mew will be banned due to their recent rise to OU and Barraskewda is legal. Hawlucha was recently quick banned here, so do not use it if it's still legal on ladder.

Bans

Legal

Round 5

atomicllamas vs. (Winner of bugzinator vs fanyfan)
Alpha Rabbit vs. MetaRiolu7
Elias PSY vs. Moutemoute
itsjustdrew vs. EviGaro

Round 5 Deadline is Sunday 12th January 11:59PM GMT+0.

Round 5 Extension Deadline is Sunday 8th January 11:59PM GMT+0.​

Last edited:
ive decided its time to pack this shit in. not gonna get into anything specific but its been a bit of an up and down ride for me this past year or so and i feel like now is a decent time to quit and start focusing more on other things. let me just say i think there's a decent mixture of scumbags and nice ppl on this site. not gonna name any names but if i haven't PMd u personally then ur a scumbag.

i'll come back if TonyFlygon ever decides to draft me for something again. u know where to find me bro. i enjoyed this site a lot more when i was less involved with it and i could just show up every now and then to play the big tours, so i wont rule out going back to something like that in the future

giving fanyfan the win

fuck the tories

ive decided its time to pack this shit in. not gonna get into anything specific but its been a bit of an up and down ride for me this past year or so and i feel like now is a decent time to quit and start focusing more on other things. let me just say i think there's a decent mixture of scumbags and nice ppl on this site. not gonna name any names but if i haven't PMd u personally then ur a scumbag.

i'll come back if TonyFlygon ever decides to draft me for something again. u know where to find me bro. i enjoyed this site a lot more when i was less involved with it and i could just show up every now and then to play the big tours, so i wont rule out going back to something like that in the future

giving fanyfan the win

fuck the tories
you didnt pm me bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)