Skill Swapping Prankster onto a Ferrothorn
caused it to use Spikes before both Inteleons managed to move. Maybe the items are implemented differently to exclude them from reshuffling priority.
Some fun facts about Mimicry:
- If an Imposter Ditto copies a Galarian Stunfisk with Mimicry, the ability immediately activates even on no terrain to change its type back to Normal.
- Imposter Ditto transformed as a Galarian Stunfisk with Mimicry becomes Grass type when Grassy Terrain starts.
- A Flying-type Pokemon like Corviknight with Mimicry becomes Grass type when Grassy Terrain starts.
- Sending an Imposter Ditto out on a Corviknight with Mimicry that is already Grass-type on Grassy Terrain makes the transformed Ditto Grass-type. Mimicry doesn't activate again to change the Ditto back to Normal-type.
- Mimicry activates right after Defog removes terrains to change types back, not at the end of the turn.
- Using Soak on a Mimicry Pokemon makes it maintain Water-type until terrain changes again.
- Transforming into a Soak'd, Mimicry Pokemon makes the Transformed Pokemon Water-Type.
- Skill Swapping Mimicry onto a Soak'd Pokemon makes Mimicry activate to change its type back to its original type.
Some fun facts about Illusion:
- If you Dynamax a Pokemon disguised with Illusion, it says the illusion wore off before Dynamaxing happens, and the sprite is the Pokemon's true form.
- If Neutralizing Gas or an attack makes Illusion wear off, the Pokemon stays in its Illusion'd sprite on the field, but all the other menus (e.g. your opponent selecting attacks or checking Y status) show its real form. Attacking the Illusion mon afterwards still doesn't revert its form on the field.
- Actually, Illusion is straight up broken. You'll send out the mon in Illusion'd form, it'll broadcast the Illusion after "Go, ___ and ___!", but the little menu sprites to attack, view status, and the name above the mon will leak the true form to the opponent even while Illusion is intact.
Select videos: https://imgur.com/a/qL6Vtbb
Not pictured: I had a pretty big video of Illusion leaking to the opponent that I couldn't upload, so I sent it to The Immortal
to view instead.