Syclar - Part 5 - Movepool Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
In the first thread of this pre-evolution process, we discussed some of the overall ideas that we need to focus on for Syclar, the pre-evolution of Syclant. At the end, I threw out some thoughts that are necessary to consider for the future of Syclar. Please read through that post you you understand where I'm coming from in the following threads. Thanks!

Here we go; let's wrap up movepool voting. We need to decide on the movepool of our Gen4 pre-evolution, Syclar. Remember that its evolution, Syclant, already has a movepool; it can be found here (do not use the one found here; it is outdated and not canon).

Please refer to both real Pokemon movepools and Syclant's movepool in order to make an educated vote in this poll. Also make sure to compare each of the movepools before voting; they all have slight differences that set them apart. Especially note the evolution methods and level up moves. Thanks for your time.

This will be a single bold vote. Make sure that you bold your votes and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:

My Preferred Entry

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Please post only your votes in this thread. If you are feeling the need to have a discussion, then head on over to #cap. There are consequences if you are looking to spark a discussion here. Again, please leave all discussion to #cap. Thanks for your understanding!

Here's the final slate.
This poll will be open for, you guessed it, 24 hours. Hyurgh.

What we have so far:

Name: Syclar
Type: Ice / Bug
Abilities: Compoundeyes / Snow Cloak
Stats: 40 HP / 76 Atk / 45 Def / 74 SpA / 39 SpD / 91 Spe
Movepool: ???
Sprite:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)