Taking requests for sprites (CLOSED INDEFINITELY)

Would you be able to do a dragonite facing forwards, holding a wooper in it's left arm (this side) and a kirby on the right (this side) with a tophat on the dragonite?
Also if you can't do a kirby, Another wooper would be perfect

Last edited:
Really neat stuff! Could you do Lana with an Inkay, but the Inkay has a Sharp Beak on its face? (as if it's the Inkay's beak). Thanks!

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Do you do twitch emotes? Am looking to have one done, the only catch is it needs to be in three sizes (28x28, 56x56, & 112x112) and have a transparent BG.
The emote would be based on the thinking emotes from discord (smogon has :blobthinking: and :smogthink: for example). But a ludicolo would be doing the thinking rather than a blob or koffing. No need to make it into a circle either like the above, it can take up most of the space provided and be cut off at the edges of the square.

If your only willing to do one size, perferebly do 112x112 and I can see if I can spend a few hours making the smaller ones myself based on that. If your not willing to do any, thanks for you time anyways!

Do you do twitch emotes? Am looking to have one done, the only catch is it needs to be in three sizes (28x28, 56x56, & 112x112) and have a transparent BG.
The emote would be based on the thinking emotes from discord (smogon has :blobthinking: and :smogthink: for example). But a ludicolo would be doing the thinking rather than a blob or koffing. No need to make it into a circle either like the above, it can take up most of the space provided and be cut off at the edges of the square.

If your only willing to do one size, perferebly do 112x112 and I can see if I can spend a few hours making the smaller ones myself based on that. If your not willing to do any, thanks for you time anyways!
Gladly! the only problem might be in the size, 112*112 is very awkward for me to do personally, but that wont stop me from trying. It might take a bit before its done however.
you could do a Sprite of kirby + Infernape and Gligar which are my favorite character and Pokemon
Gladly, so long as you are okay with the sprite not being 96 * 96. fitting 2 mons in the same image can be hard, and infernape might be too big to fit in a gligar without covering up bits of it

112*112 version :
56*56 version:
28*28 version:
I had the fortune of ludicolo's head being exactly 50 pixels wide at its widest, so the 56*56 version is just the head, a new bottom for the beak, the hand and a bit of touch ups. The 26*26 version had problems with the eyes so they look a little cartoonish, and for the big one it was just smoothing things out and adding little touches here and there, I hope you appreciate it

This miiight be outside the scope of this project, but could you make a sprite of my little pumpkin dude? Carved pumpkin head, tangled lump of vines for a torso, twisted vines for limbs, and a purple cape. I don't really have a pose in mind, but I made a few rough sketches in case that helps.

drpumpkinz sketches.png

(I made my profile picture by cobbling together images in Photoshop. The pumpkin I found online had a nose and square teeth, but I draw my guy with no nose and jagged teeth just because it's easier. You can use whatever style of nose or mouth you think looks best.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)