Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna report Demonclaw101 for don't only use illegal pokemon with otu saying but hack them illegali (Umbreon with 9 PP or more on heal bell he used. 4 heal bells when i'm was using my dusknoir and another one with my clefable)
Um, pressure only works on a move that hits the Pokemon with Pressure in some way. Rain Dance/Brick break/moves like that, yes. Stat-boosting move/healing moves, no. You can use 8 Heal Bell if your opponent has pressure, no problem.

I was battleing dwrig and i went up 6-3 with my lead and he d/c. I tried to contact him but he just left the chat, so I don't know whats up

while battleing BlazeChamp i was stalling him with a venisaur vs his jirahci,then out of no were he disconnets from the battle and the chat

Hey Heres the chat record of me and Cloud9 after the matxh
Cloud9.> I'm reporting you
<Cloud9.> Like seriously man
<Cloud9.> I'm so mad
<Lordpokes2> i already have done that to you
<Cloud9.> For what?
<Cloud9.> I was winning 3-1 why would I dc
<Lordpokes2> i had you with latios and u d/c
<Cloud9.> ARE YOU SCREWED
<Cloud9.> It had no health and would of died with ss
<Lordpokes2> if you recall you hosted the battle so you d/ced not mw
<Cloud9.> Your an idiot
<Cloud9.> Omg

Hey Heres the chat record of me and Cloud9 after the matxh
Cloud9.> I'm reporting you
<Cloud9.> Like seriously man
<Cloud9.> I'm so mad
<Lordpokes2> i already have done that to you
<Cloud9.> For what?
<Cloud9.> I was winning 3-1 why would I dc
<Lordpokes2> i had you with latios and u d/c
<Cloud9.> ARE YOU SCREWED
<Cloud9.> It had no health and would of died with ss
<Lordpokes2> if you recall you hosted the battle so you d/ced not mw
<Cloud9.> Your an idiot
<Cloud9.> Omg
False. His latios was on red health after taking a -4 DM from my specs latios earlier in the game.
I had my sassy max hp and sp def ttar out, pretty sure that could easily take a surf and ohko with crunch.
I also had vaporeon and skarmory left.
He dc'd and he is trying to report me?
Also "if you recall you hosted the battle you dc'd not me" - lawl.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@Cloud9. no need to fear this time as your opponent failed to provide us enough details and was therefore warned just like many here that have reported without even reading the first post, so cheers :pimp:

King Swamper is a DC'er

<TheKingSwamper> hi
<TheKingSwamper> um...
<Bleik> what?
<Bleik> hello?
<TheKingSwamper> im goin in
Your opponent disconnected.

A similar thing happened earlier too

Here to report hades666.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=119445

FC: 4083 9355 6834

He exited out of the chat right after we started the battle, so nothing worth copying and pasting from there. As the battle went on, he put a poke to sleep using Spore from Breloom. After switching into another poke, while the first was still asleep, he put the second poke to sleep using Spore. Since he left chat, I couldn't make it aware to him that he broke sleep clause. After letting Politoad faint, I switched into Toxicroak. After being able to out predict him and set up to +3 attack and defense, he DC'ed. Went to his page to send him a PM, and reading his VMs shows that he has a previous problem with breaking sleep clause before today. I still sent a PM, but I feel it's worth bringing up even so.

I would like to report Argusseezall for disconnecting, can't find his FC. I had a full health Gligar and Slowking and he had an Aerodactyl left and he disconnected rather than switching in his Aerodactyl when I was sending in my Slowking. I then tried to talk to him in the chat, but he never responded.

Disconnecter

Mrmizz disconnected from my battle, right after I beat him with only one Pokemon defeated. Before our battle, we tried to battle before but he disconnected. He blamed it on me but was willing to do a rematch, so I gave him a second chance. But yeah, he disconnected from our battle. If it makes a difference, heres the conversation.

<Mrmizz> im in
<FailAtGTA> I guess Ill rematch
<Mrmizz> ok u can try hosting
<FailAtGTA> It never works when I host
<FailAtGTA> It takes forever for me to connect with the other person
<FailAtGTA> Sometimes I have to leave the room 4 times for it to work
<Mrmizz> ok i will
<FailAtGTA> Now theres another internet problem
<FailAtGTA> Didnt let me connect to you lol
<Mrmizz> rc
<FailAtGTA> The 5th gen wifi sucks
<Mrmizz> ytrue indeed
<FailAtGTA> Yeah, it still wont let me connect to you
<FailAtGTA> I always have 3 bars so there shouldnt be a problem
<FailAtGTA> Finally
<Mrmizz> lets just see
<Mrmizz> gg
<FailAtGTA> Im surprised at how well im doing this ime
<FailAtGTA> time*
<Mrmizz> yea
<FailAtGTA> I let you kill my Latios :P
<Mrmizz> ok
<FailAtGTA> I just realized none of my Pokemon have damage except Heatran and Latios
<Mrmizz> oh yea
<Mrmizz> later
Your opponent ended the battle.

His FC is 3482 3554 3112.

im here to report umrebel55 we are battling rite now and he wont choose a move here is the conversation
<umrebel55> hi
<hades666> hi
<hades666> ur fc
<umrebel55> 442760955045
<hades666> u shud put it like mines
<hades666> omg ur makin it go slow
<hades666> stop tlkin to mii
<umrebel55> respond
<umrebel55> r we battling
<hades666> its like tat
<hades666> u see lets rc
<hades666> how bout u host
<umrebel55> k
<hades666> lets reconnect
<umrebel55> k
<umrebel55> its ur connection
<hades666> u host
<hades666> im under a sub u cant put a status on me
<hades666> hurry
<hades666> u cant punch a ghost lol
<hades666> ur lagin it
<hades666> ima report u if u dont hurry up
Your opponent disconnected

im here to report umrebel55 we are battling rite now and he wont choose a move here is the conversation
<umrebel55> hi
<hades666> hi
<hades666> ur fc
<umrebel55> 442760955045
<hades666> u shud put it like mines
<hades666> omg ur makin it go slow
<hades666> stop tlkin to mii
<umrebel55> respond
<umrebel55> r we battling
<hades666> its like tat
<hades666> u see lets rc
<hades666> how bout u host
<umrebel55> k
<hades666> lets reconnect
<umrebel55> k
<umrebel55> its ur connection
<hades666> u host
<hades666> im under a sub u cant put a status on me
<hades666> hurry
<hades666> u cant punch a ghost lol
<hades666> ur lagin it
<hades666> ima report u if u dont hurry up
Your opponent disconnected
This kinda just makes you look like a jerk.

hi Bubblegumboi disconnected what happend was he hosted the battle and left wonder launcher on and i used it and then he d/ced he said he left it on for connection to work but i dont belive him

I don't know if this somehow counts but...

<danmed21> hey
<Bestow5000> hey
<Bestow5000> just added ur fc meet u in
<danmed21> going in
<danmed21> k
<Bestow5000> gl hf
<danmed21> gl to u to
<danmed21> u have kings rock on him
<danmed21> kings rock is illegal
<danmed21> -___-
Your opponent ended the battle.

He accuse my Jirachi to have Kings Rock when he clearly saw me having Leftovers because he did some damage to my Rachi before and he does not know anything about Serene Grace Iron Head Jirachi. Then, disconnect on the battle and end the battle on the chat.

Edit: Yet, he's getting 6-0'd too, so that should may be the reason why he got really angry, raging something, and made some excuse to disconnect. I don't know. That's just how I see things.

im here to report cloud9 we were battling last 2 days ago and i was beating him with my 4+ nasty plot celebi and i txt him on why he dcted and now he's saying that his espeon was put a light screen and a reflect and his scrafty used bulk up he still says that even tho he didnt have those 2 pokes wen we battled he has tat issue of dcing wen losing i have no evidence bcuz it was 2 days ago and he even made fun of me when we first battled so yea tats my report

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Folks, unfortunately nobody is being added since the day Whitney Houston died due to lack of reporting requirements here. Please re-read first post as I already gave many of you warnings here for not complying.

I'd like to report the user Fuh for disconnecting. FC:5114 7456 9931 http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=124071

It was the very end of the match and he was left with his Stage 2 poisoned Blissey against my Metagross who had a +1 in Attack from a previous Meteor Mash. I hit his Blissey with Meteor Mash which took away over 2/3 of its remaining health. Immediately after he disconnected and I asked him what had happened. He never responded to me so I left the window open to give him a chance to defend himself. I kept the window open for nearly two hours but he still has yet to respond, nor did he ever end the conversation. I believe he simply DC'ed and then stepped away from his computer

Here's the Chat Log:
<Surannas> Hi
<Fuh> hihi
<Surannas> I'm heading inside now
<Fuh> going in lol
<Surannas> Try reconnecting
<Surannas> Try hosting.
<Fuh> rc again and ill host
<Surannas> Got it
<Surannas> Are you going to host?
<Surannas> Nevermind. I guess it worked afterall
<Surannas> gl and hv
<Surannas> Did you DC?
<Surannas> Are you even still there?
<Surannas> I'll wait.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)