Team Doubles R1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OU TEAM DOUBLES SIGN-UPS

***approved by Jimbo
***hosted by Veritas

What is it?

Team doubles
is a new tournament concept. It involves bringing only two pokemon from the designated tier, (OU in this case), into a DOUBLE BATTLE. As simple as this concept sounds, the battling style will be majorly different from that of today's 6v6 single battle metagame. It will require you to come up with something creative, unique, and of course effective.

Clarification
The round one thread will show you who you are facing. You will begin a double battle with only two pokemon on each side. I repeat, you may only bring two pokemon into battle. Once that match is over, you may change your team of 2 and prepare for the next match. Rounds are best of three matches. In other words, once someone has won twice, they win the round.

Tell me more :O! (Rules)
READ ALL BEFORE ENTERING
ALL BATTLES ARE 2v2

Tournament Joining Sticky

- Random Pairings
- Be warned, any conflict will go down to battle video, so it is recommended that you make one
- You have one week to complete your matches, must be confirmed by both entrants or a battle video

- No hacked pokemon
- 2v2 Battles, Best Of Three
- Sleep Clause
- Freeze Clause
- Evasion Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Item Clause
- 2 Different Pokemon
- No Ubers
- Matches are best of 3
- Team Changes are Acceptable in-between matches
- No Banned Movesets (unless it conflicts with any of the above rules)
- FLAT BATTLE (reduced to level 50) Unless both players want open

- Any entrant found breaking the fore-mentioned rules will be disqualified at my discretion

R1 Match-Ups
LinIsKorean vs llcfromhell
Weekesy vs Supe
coolking49 vs Yoshi.
Dalevl vs locopoke
TDS vs shutt up
St3ph4nO o vs Alaka
Serendipity vs badalcristiano
Mighty Metagross vs The Lost One
Werecario vs San Pellegrino
UltraSkydive vs Veritas
Tyler422 vs Cloud9.
King Emerald vs Age of Kings
Trufflehunter25 vs Luiie
Brown vs KenW
Marowak105 vs Seafunks
Golden Empoleon vs HolyChipmunks

Subs

Please get your matches done as soon as possible. The deadline is April 29th, with minor exceptions depending on the amount of completed matches. FCs are all on the original thread (mostly). Contact your opponent and lets get on with this tournament! Good luck to all!

If you didn't get a chance to join you can still sub

I was confused for a bit. But i see who i'm against now.

I PM'd my opponent, & battle will be held (hopefully), later today.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Activity Post: My opponent and I will get our battle done when we're both online, we've pm'ed each other.

Activity Post: I posted on the day to GoldenEmpoleon and not a hint of a word from him since. Sent him a second public message to check on him! Hopefully will get to battle!

hey everyone.. i was hoping if i could become a sub. or something along those lines. this is my first time on here and first time in a tounry and i would like to try it out.

SSFC: 1205 1730 5224

I was wondering..I was planning on using a poke that might have had a perfect iv hacked parent (im not sure if it was i got it in a trade)..does that count? I can use a different poke if I have to

I was wondering..I was planning on using a poke that might have had a perfect iv hacked parent (im not sure if it was i got it in a trade)..does that count? I can use a different poke if I have to
It is preffered not, but nobody is going to come to your house and beat you with a stick or anything. If you know for sure, then try to use something legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)