Programming Team Finder

Hey, so I'm almost done with the update and the website is now available. Teams are now classified by tiers (I made a prediction algorithm using usage stats).
It's not perfect (especially for gen1ou and gen2ou but I know how to improve it) and there aren't teams from March/April 2020 at the moment, but I think it works pretty well. The first teams that show up are the most recent and/or the ones that are in a thread which has been the most liked.

Let me know what you think ! =D
I really like this site, and here are a few problems I'm having at the moment:
Searching for Gen 8 LC teams I found two teams that are duplicate, the only difference besides the nicks are a move on Onix (for reference the team has Corphish + Krabby core).

While searching for Ponyta teams, I found that LC OM teams appear when you search for Gen8LC, I assume it's not supposed to work like that (for reference the Ponyta had V-Create and Ferroseed has Horn Leech).

While searching for Gen 6 OU teams I found a Gen 8 National Dex UU team (the pokemon I searched was Togekiss).
While searching for Gen 6 OU teams with Volcarona I found a team from an OM as well.

The idea behind this was pretty good, keep the good work!

I really like this site, and here are a few problems I'm having at the moment:
Searching for Gen 8 LC teams I found two teams that are duplicate, the only difference besides the nicks are a move on Onix (for reference the team has Corphish + Krabby core).

While searching for Ponyta teams, I found that LC OM teams appear when you search for Gen8LC, I assume it's not supposed to work like that (for reference the Ponyta had V-Create and Ferroseed has Horn Leech).

While searching for Gen 6 OU teams I found a Gen 8 National Dex UU team (the pokemon I searched was Togekiss).
While searching for Gen 6 OU teams with Volcarona I found a team from an OM as well.

The idea behind this was pretty good, keep the good work!
Thanks for your help :blobthumbsup: I think I know how to deal with the problems related to OM, but just remember that a prediction algorithm can't be perfect and there will always be some false positives here and there. Despite these problems, did you find that most teams were correctly classified ?

Thanks for your help :blobthumbsup: I think I know how to deal with the problems related to OM, but just remember that a prediction algorithm can't be perfect and there will always be some false positives here and there. Despite these problems, did you find that most teams were correctly classified ?
Yes

Ok guys, I have updated my database after some debugging and I'm pretty sure It's A LOT better now. Let me know if I'm right or not :psynervous:

Hey, just so you know, I keep getting an SSL error when trying to visit the website
I think it should be ok now ! I have updated my ssl certificate weeks ago.

The database has been updated and I have worked on the relevance of the results.

By the way i will make autocompletion better when I have time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)