Tournament Team Tour - Won by White Walters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
And so was I...in the overused room as stated with a username that I gave (ShootingStarmie). I didn't even know what his username was, what time he was going to be on or anything. I was the first to make initial contact for the tour, and I haven't seen any try from him to make this happen so yea...activity...

http://hastebin.com/xobihimuso.vbs

i've had enough of this lol. it is march 24th and i am not doing an extension because i cannot play these next 3 days because i will be on vacation. first of all, i would just like to say if you are too lazy to look up mountain standard time (mst), you just deserve to lose lmao, but he has been very unreasonable. first of all, i have a life outside of pokemon and i told him numerous times i am not playing during the school day. i gave many options that were good times for his time zone, but he still ignores them and insists on the same time i have disagreed with. it doesn't matter if it is a different day dude, people on earth follow consistent programs / schedules unless you are homeless or some shit. i have had some problems scheduling before, but at the end of the day, we get the match done and we are homies again. but i gave you a whole week and a wide array of times while you insist on keeping the same time. just going to cut this because you can see how unreasonable his scheduling is just through this log

calling activity

Calling activity, The guy takes like 2 days to asnwer, we were meant to play on thursday last week but he didnt come opn so He deserves to loose, i never desagreed with him, he gave me ONE time and i was in school, we agreed on playing last week but he didnt show up, I have been online on PS all week, he hasnt been once.....I had to send him the email cos he didnt even remember that he was on this tournament and I was online when Vertex wrote hes activity request messege but he didnt bother to answer to my pm he just decided to request activity when we could of played.
Calling Activity

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
I'll try to have Round 3 posted by the end of this weekend, so if you haven't played your games yet, you got until the end of this weekend.

If you need to play for one of your teammates to avoid any activity related wins, you still have that option, so use it if necessary.

activity the fuck u mean u said to play during the weekend in which he was on waiting for u and ur other player hasnt come on so activity if u wana play like that

activity the fuck u mean u said to play during the weekend in which he was on waiting for u and ur other player hasnt come on so activity if u wana play like that
I told my other player that he doesn't have to play until ShootingStarmie finishes his game. I already PM'd your other teammate letting him know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)