Team Trials III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We scheduled to play today and i pm'd SsAaVv when he was on but he went offline. i guess we'll play tomorrow or something

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
My nets fixed but now ToF's is giving him a hard time rofl. We'll get it done tomorrow hopefully.

Zephir and I were going to play today and I was on at the time we specified but I some irl stuff came up and I had to go and we didn't play. We'll try again tomorrow.

PlayaFlow never showed for our match last night...

I been awake since yesterday, he lives in Australia GMT +11

And i live in New York GMT-5, So yeah. I'm not sure if you wanna flip a coin or something. I been active enough over night to get the battle done, playaflow just hasn't been around lately...I'm sure School is keeping him busy.

Edit: I will not be home after today. I'm starting my weekend today and i'm not gonna be around till sunday...

FM and I had to play today between 9:00 and 10:00, I was on CAP from 8:45 to 10:15 but not FM. We'll try to get this done tomorrow at the same time, or if possible Saturday before Smogon Tour.

So the story goes like this: I talked with Kael last sunday and I didn`t want to battle at that time but he said he would try to find me later which he wasn`t able to do. So I sent him msn messages and pms trying to schedule it for today but i gotta no response whatsoever. Still waiting tough.

On a side note: that guy doesn`t exist on the internet. True story

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Dutch Commanders just had a bad string of luck okay.

Lez get it ginyu force!

Activity Post.. I have been online at the times I said I would be available. Saturday I will have a visit so I am not sure if we can do it that day. Friday is probably good for both of us, so lets try that.

Edit** Just saw that the deadline is in 27 hours, so the game must be done ASAP; I will wait for YoshiX probably one more hour, and I hope this gets done. Tomorrow I will try to be at the earliest possible after I come back from school, since I am pretty sure he will not show up today.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I have Gotten a name change from TheBunny6969 to -Manaphy--

Comfirming to say that I have beaten TheFourthChaser.

(so LOL to all of you who thought I would lose)

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
I have Gotten a name change from TheBunny6969 to -Manaphy--

Comfirming to say that I have beaten TheFourthChaser.

(so LOL to all of you who thought I would lose)

With your arrogant attitude, I hope you get your ass kicked next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)