Team Trials IV - Round 1 (See post 325)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he shouldnt have even showed up, whupped him, gg

edit: he will probably complain about hax after he froze my victini and crit my aboma

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Ummmm my opponent was supposed to be on now but isn't on; I think his laptop died according to a mafia thread he posted in a while ago. I can wait for another 30ish minutes tonight and hope maybe if this doesnt work he can be on tomorrow sort of close to this time. But other than that, I don't think we're getting this done =/

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
oh awesome i didnt even have to play good thing my team is awesome

edit: next round im playing uu and kd is playing ou btw

No repli from my opponnent, alltough he was online an read the message, so his team will lose cause he didn't make his battle.. great teammate!

Lost to Nachos 0-1. I got plenty of hax in my favor, but the time when it mattered most, Stone Edge MISSED (surprise, surprise) and cost me the game. gg, except for everything

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to note that firecape's opponent thinks that the most reliable way to get a battle done is to randomly PM him on Pokemon-Online when he sees him. I spoke to DracoMalfoy, who even admits that his Ubers player doesn't have very much activity, and at the beginning of the round, firecape sent him multiple PMs and got no response.

I'm gonna give a 3 day extension. I've been pretty busy with moving into my new house at college and with the start of classes tomorrow, and i imagine you guys are too.

At the end of the round, in the cases where only one battle has been completed, the team who won a battle will advance, unless the other members were severely inactive. If two battles have been completed and the score is tied, I will make an activity call or flip a coin to decide.

I'm not participating in this tournament, but just saying, that system is pretty unfair. A team with one good player/one good matchup can just let him/her play and let the rest be inactive.

@ below: oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)