Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gah sorry, I'm gonna be out for a few days here. I should be able to order in / referee everything by this upcoming Friday though.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
running low on motivation and brain cells to order/mentor properly. I don't expect to get extensions out of this tbh, but it is more as an explanation to why I am not ordering as fast as I could on qualifiers, ice gym and tourneys or answering fast to mentorship conversations.

If you can wait, I'd rather if you did. But if not, then the DQ button is there. I can't guarantee that I will wait too much if the situation is reserved, so DQ if you feel like it, really.

I don't have any ETA for when this situation will be better.

I thought it would take waaaaay longer for me to make this post. But alas, it has to be done.

It has probably been obvious that I don't have the motivation (and sometimes also time) to keep playing ASB.

I'll stay around, since I absolutely love the community. I have made some really good friends, and I'll always get a laugh whenever I log into IRC. But I won't really be around for bigger stuff.

Therefore, I'll leave my seat as the Steel Leader. I'd love to say that I'll stay around and finish the matches I have in the queue, but I know they wouldn't be the test of skill that a gym match should be, and that I'll just make people angry with me not ordering. I don't have neither the time nor skill anymore. So I guess I have to tag the gym committee so they can get around to getting quals ready sometime soon. Dogfish44 Frosty and I think Elevator Music .

I'll stay around to finish my raid with Mowtom , will finish my battle with Eternal Drifter , and finish my current gym matches with both df. I'll probably also stay around and stay in AOT until I'm kicked out. Which will probably be soon enough. However, don't expect me to take anything new for a while. Except maybe the ocassional frienly match.

Speaking about friendly matches, acidphoenix , please DQ YellowAdminSilver from my battle with him. We all know that's not getting anywhere :P

I've had a wonderful time in here, and I hope I can keep having fun with everyone. Not giving shotouts because I want to think I'll stick around.

Also, specially sorry to Its_A_Random . You'll probably want to take the pmod away and find someone better for the position.

So, thanks for everything guys (and girls, because apparently we have a ton of those around now), and see you around :)

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Gone starting tomorrow and potentially all next week depending on how things pan out. Please don't DQ.
Addendum to this: gonna catch up tomorrow and Tuesday. If I'm supposed to do something for you and it hasn't been done in about ~48 hours from this post please pester me at that point.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Sorry everyone I've been reffing, I've been ill recently whilst also having to organise teams for sports carnivals and study for exams. I'll try to catch up within the next couple of days.

School piling up again, especially with exams near. Slower everything but should finish everything I haven't by Saturday at most, tomorrow earliest.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
While I've realised that I'm so behind in everything that my past ASB-self would be disgusted, I'm asking for an extension as I'll be busy starting tomorrow evening (Friday 4th March) until after Monday (7th March). Promise to do everything in order of earliest to latest next week.

Terribly sorry. I'll see if I can try to squeeze in some stuff tomorrow morning.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Week has been disgusting as far as free time goes. And the weekend isn't looking so hot either. I intend to ref like a maniac on sunday starting around 6PM GMT -3. But until then I'm gonna ask for your patience. Again.

Sorry about that.

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Severly reduced activity for the next week or so, expect an update on what is happening here in about 5 days, but do not expect a lot from me reffing or ordering-wise. I do ask for patience however as I get these recent complications sorted out.

I got a few essays due monday, so will be on less. I'm not particularly up in anything rn though so meh. Biggest thing is 202 and the tutor is on an even longer LoA

I'm insanely busy next week and my home internet died last night. I will get to stuff as fast as I can (read: ref/order during class), and I will find time to ref AOT, but please be lenient until Friday.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Swamped with homework, please give me until Thursday on any and all things.

Will be out from March 15 to March 25.

EDIT: Going on LOA a day early and extending it a bit. I need a break.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 8)