Tennis Thread 2019

This does say 2019 so I'm continuing here. A lot has happened since the last post. I'm a fan of Osaka so I was pretty happy after the AO but things have been a bit downhill after that. Surprisingly she is still no1. A lot of people say its due to her sacking the coach but I'm pretty sure she won the AO with Sascha Bajin as just a hitting partner. Hope Naomi bounces back after this.

As for the ATP the next gen hasn't really dominated with the big 3 still dominating. Zverev has been really poor. FAA did really well in Miami and almost beat Isner. I really hope the next gen steps up in the future

Who do you think will win the French open. As a Fed fan I'm hyped hes playing in it right now. One of the big 3 will win it for sure. Most likely Nadal if he stays fit

Yeah, she has improved a bit. Looks like Nadal overtaking Federer's 20 GS is a given now. Fed choking the Wimbledon final was traumatizing.He has had a legendary career so far but hes a bit behind Nadal and Djokovic right now and is only gonna get older. I'm still waiting for some decent next gen atp players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)