Big The 2nd Official Smogon Mafia Game - 2official2mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In

Not my first time playing mafia, but I'm still p. new to it as a game + this is my first smog game. You know who I am tho so do I really need to write a blurb? W/e the limited number of times I've played I've really enjoyed it, and I generally get along with people on Discord+on the site and generally try to avoid superiority complexes or getting salty over games when I could just as easily listen to music and chill.

I'll try to be as active as possible but my schedule is dicksauce so yeah bare with me if it's inconsistent.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
btw you can find me in #circus on IRC and the Circus Maximus room on Showdown because Discord is a crappy site that doesn't work well for me and I am pretty sure IRC is infinitely easier to make private channels and PM on and easily store logs (Y)

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It is one step to make a server on Discord and then it is completely Gmax proof, it automatically saves logs, and joining is as simple as clicking on a linked invite like I provided. It's by far the best chat site we use, we use it officially, and I don't really want to use three different chats for every day that this game exists.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
yeti is a dinosaur, speaking as a slightly younger dinosaur discord is much more convenient than IRC

(ps download the desktop app, it's a lot better than the client)

(pps showdown is terrible as a pure chat client)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)