The 3-mon Tournament - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Activity post, Living Things hasn't responded since my last PM. Trying to catch him online though.

just to clear things up, is garchomp allowed in this tournament or not?

also, me and my opponent will play on saturday

me and opponent have impossible timings, pls flip for us FLCL and me
The actual difference is only 8 hours... Europe vs America has this problem all the time

Furthermore, I can't just flip players like it's nothing. I'm 99% sure it's against Smogon's rules. Please just try to get your battle done as best as possible (Just to get you started, if the player who has -8 will play at eg. 9PM, the one with +8 will have to play at 1PM. That should be very doable in weekends...)

just to clear things up, is garchomp allowed in this tournament or not?
Yes, Garchomp is allowed

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
<Level 51>

Sorry for sending you a PM, but I had to get your attention :|
Can we play for the 3-mon tourney?

<Living Things>

Sorry i can't play now, i forgot to build my team for this tourney in the last few days.

FUUUUU

...after 1.5 hours of waiting ;~;

Beat Rodan, 3-2 run in a gg.

Didn't save the log though.
Wait, my opponent gave me my win after a 1-0 setof battles. We never did anymore.

He did say I could have the win.

So our set is 1-0, as of right now. I will VM Rodan letting him know he has a chance to make a comeback.

If he still says I win though, that's that, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)