The Any Tier Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and majaspic22 are currently tied 2-2 (i won triples and dpp nu, he won rby ou and bw uu). however since i won't be able to play the gsc uu match today and he won't be available tomorrow, i would like to please request an extension

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
My opponent didn't take in count that he is now in summer time.
No, I did take daylight savings time into account (I'm GMT -5 now because I live in Toronto, somebody pls correct me if I'm wrong) and I was there at our scheduled time. Nevertheless, I should be available tomorrow at around 5 pm my time, so hopefully we can play then :>

Weebl

Hey!
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
No, I did take daylight savings time into account (I'm GMT -5 now because I live in Toronto, somebody pls correct me if I'm wrong) and I was there at our scheduled time. Nevertheless, I should be available tomorrow at around 5 pm my time, so hopefully we can play then :>
You're in GMT-4 right now. You've been in EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) since March 8.

Sorry to say it, but I could not find VirajVora online here or on showdown.
so requesting activity or an extension if VV replies today. details to be found on his wall

Qwilphish

when everything you touch turns to gold
hmm not sure about how this is supposed to be handled, but this is in reply to the act post by my opp.

i was late, yes, I wasnt even home at 4 pm when i said i would be free bc i wasnt really thinking at the time. however, when i got home i responded and saw my opps "last seen" message say that he was on 2 minutes ago. then once i posted i looked again and it said he was looking at his profile (the one where the vms were happening) and he did not respond and it seems he has left soooo idk now we are the same time zone so its not even like its super late (around 8:30 at this time). once again sorry i missed the initial time but we had the opportunity to play and he CHOSE to ignore it unlike mine where i made a wrong decision a week ago.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
hmm not sure about how this is supposed to be handled, but this is in reply to the act post by my opp.

i was late, yes, I wasnt even home at 4 pm when i said i would be free bc i wasnt really thinking at the time. however, when i got home i responded and saw my opps "last seen" message say that he was on 2 minutes ago. then once i posted i looked again and it said he was looking at his profile (the one where the vms were happening) and he did not respond and it seems he has left soooo idk now we are the same time zone so its not even like its super late (around 8:30 at this time). once again sorry i missed the initial time but we had the opportunity to play and he CHOSE to ignore it unlike mine where i made a wrong decision a week ago.
you also have an extremely bad habit of not completing matches in like every tournament you join

i can award an extension but lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)