The Any Tier Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
sry to disturb you Oglemi, but requesting the win as i contacted potato14798 on his profile page monday to schedule the GSC UU match, and as i got no answer although he was active

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
won ADV UU, then again luckfucked SoulWind out of BW OU, lost BW NU, then won GSC UU

ggs, again sorry about BW :|

My opponent didn't show up on Sunday evening as scheduled, I was on the last two days on evening as well but nothing.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Activity again :< We scheduled for tomorrow and my opp didn't arrive due to something irl, which is fine. I was on for like 3 hours today as well, but I didn't see him on and I checked p. frequently.

requesting activity/extension, we have missed each other for the past few times we have been able to play. For the past few days I have been vming him but he hasn't logged on. I am unable to find him on smogtours or irc. Hopefully we can work something out soon, but idk if it will be possible due to timezone differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)