AG The Anything Goes Open - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBDC

From Eu to the Mont-Saint-Michel
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Calling act, my opponent missed the scheduled time, and he did not speak when I proposed to play the next day (today) same time.

It was 3 AM when my games finished and I was too tired to post, but here we go.

Also, protip:

[23:16:11] Game Moderator: I would like to keep this private bar a few close friends if that's alright?
[23:16:32] Aaronboyer: no its not
[23:16:45] Game Moderator: why?
[23:16:50] Aaronboyer: I'm okay if you keep replays private
[23:16:54] Aaronboyer: but lets make the game public
[23:16:57] Game Moderator: :/
[23:17:15] Game Moderator: this would minimize ghosting possiblity
[23:17:59] Aaronboyer: do you find that a concern?
[23:18:02] Game Moderator: yes.
[23:18:58] Aaronboyer: how does it minimize ghosting if you have a few close friends?
[23:19:13] Game Moderator: for one thing they're locked
[23:21:17] Aaronboyer: Well just because they are locked doesnt mean ghosting couldnt still happen
[23:21:29] Aaronboyer: I would just like to keep the games public
[23:21:59] Game Moderator: i play bad under pressure
[23:22:05] Game Moderator: especially if they are spectators
[23:22:40] Game Moderator: that isnt too much to ask right?
[23:24:08] Aaronboyer: hold on just a second, make a couple last minute tweaks to my g1 team
[23:26:11] Aaronboyer: How about we play the games privately but you dont invite anyone

You don't succeed in teambuilding by quickly go through the opponent's replays and build counter-teams specifically for one opponent in the last minute. It's by taking part in countless battles with one team, adjusting it as weaknesses are discovered, and achieving consistent success against as many different trainers and teams as possible in order to prove that team's strength, before entering an important battle with it. That is where you have failed today, and why I have defeated you 2-1. GG.

With that said, I also hope to remind everyone that this is merely a game, so please remember to have fun.
1548025459404.png

ImKoolKidz

I COULD BE BANNED!
ngl showing you and your oppo’s convo is extremely petty and toxic. it’s called ‘private’ messages for a reason.

and second, aaronboyer is a moderator of the zu room, proven to be an honest person, thus, someone you shouldn’t be accusing of ghosting.

ngl showing you and your oppo’s convo is extremely petty and toxic. it’s called ‘private’ messages for a reason.

and second, aaronboyer is a moderator of the zu room, proven to be an honest person, thus, someone you shouldn’t be accusing of ghosting.
Lmao. Not saying that Aaronboyer isn’t an honest person, which I’m sure he is, but argument from authority isn’t a route you should be taking here, no matter which side you’re on. Just because he has an authority position doesn’t automatically mean he’s trustworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)