The Apocalypse Mini-Tournament [Won by RT.]

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay, well...I know I will need to look out for Chansey...

and I swear in every tournament I enter, I always get the guy that I worked with to prep for the tournament >_>

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
FastFlygon let me have the win.

I have to fight RT ;___;

w/e never give up never surrender etc.

Hulavuta

Yeah, I lost, no surprise there.

Anyway, happy I finally made it past round 2 of a tournament, didn't expect to make it to the finals. 2-0 is much closer than I expected even though I played like garbage.

Shout out to Ace Emerald who was my Battling 101 tutor and helped me make this team!

It's too bad I didn't have the time to teambuild, would have been nice to face off against RT. (assuming I could beat you of course, Hula :P). I'm pretty sure you would have won in the end there if you went to Wobbuffet on Bronzong's Gyro Ball, Hulavuta. You could Encore and counter the pitiful damage, then finish Wobbuffet with Abomnasnow Leech Seed.

Regardless, GG you two!

Hulavuta

It's somehow comforting to know that I really did not have any chance at that point :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)