Gen 6 The "Are my Pokémon IVs and Nature good?" Thread

Damn is really that bad loosing that 1 point? Most of the battles I do are at lvl 50. Thanks for the reply!!
Oh, I'm not too sure at level 50, I went off Smogon's standard of Singles level 100. Best to check with someone who actually does battle spot (or check using Showdown Calculator). Really sorry if you reset it!

Pokemon Sun and Moon are going to give us the option to increase the ivs of a select few Pokemon. I am excited to start breeding and catching shinies and legendaries whenever possible because as long as the ability and nature are good, the Pokemon can be perfect.

Now, does anyone have a list of competitive Pokemon (preferably ones who don't rely on their hidden abilities) that appreciate having perfect ivs in every stat? Something like Hydreigon or Garchomp or Diancie?

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Pokemon Sun and Moon are going to give us the option to increase the ivs of a select few Pokemon. I am excited to start breeding and catching shinies and legendaries whenever possible because as long as the ability and nature are good, the Pokemon can be perfect.

Now, does anyone have a list of competitive Pokemon (preferably ones who don't rely on their hidden abilities) that appreciate having perfect ivs in every stat? Something like Hydreigon or Garchomp or Diancie?
For Ubers: Yveltal, Groudon, Diancie, Deoxys-A, some Rayquaza, Zekrom, arguably Giratina, and some Arceus formes (always handy to have perfect IVs if you need to switch between formes as well). Also Reshiram and Genesect if you've planning to use it. Most of the others are fine with just 5 IVs. Of course at this point in time there's absolutely no disadvantage for any physical attacker to have perfect IVs, while special attackers do have a small advantage to not having a 31 in Attack (less Foul Play and confusion damage) and no advantage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)