The Bad Ass is Bad and Ass at DPP UU Tournament - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Sign-ups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4
The Bad Ass is Bad and Ass at DPP UU Tournament
Thanks to BW champion CrashinBoomBang for the artwork.

It is time for another tournament involving the best tier ever. In addition to celebrating DPP UU, this tournament will celebrate Bluewind's return to competitive Pokemon and the fact that Heist sucks and will never win the VGC tournament.

The following was copied from OMGAwesome TD Bloo's OP:

General Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard UU - Singles
  • Generation IV
  • Single Elimination
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online. You are absolutely not allowed to use any Pokemon in BL, OU, and Uber. A UU tier list can be found on-site.
  • Matches must be conducted on Pokemon Online's simulator.
Battle Rules:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • No Johning whatsoever. I expect all matches to be done within the span of a week and a half, or less.
  • Matches will be best-of-one, until the quarterfinals, upon which they will be best-of-three.
Activity wins:
34. WhiteQueen vs 66. llvallejoll

Extensions:
19. NightFox vs 23. kael
58. Lavos Spawn vs 13. FAFUS

Have until Monday to be completed.

Round 5

66. llvallejoll vs 58. Lavos Spawn
39. Rydro vs 119. fatty
60. Bad Ass vs 30. RT.
23. kael vs 97. Ciele

Deadline: Sunday, July 14, 11:59 GMT-5.

Kennen

dont you worry child
66. llvallejoll vs (58. Lavos Spawn vs 13. FAFUS)
39. Rydro vs 119. fatty
60. Bad Ass vs 30. RT.
(19. NightFox vs 23. kael) vs 97. Ciele

39. Rydro vs 119. fatty
60. Bad Ass vs 30. RT.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i sent fafus another vm since he gave me a vague time in the first place and i've been unable to find him online. hopefully this will get done soon since i'd rather like to avoid a coin flip

i sent fafus another vm since he gave me a vague time in the first place and i've been unable to find him online. hopefully this will get done soon since i'd rather like to avoid a coin flip

Lavos Spawn - Jun 18th, 2013 3:43:54 PM
hey we need to play for dpp uu tournament. i am gmt -7 and able to play basically whenever. tell me when you would like to play.
FAFUS - Jun 19th, 2013 3:05:28 PM
I'll be available more a less on these time everyday, 22.04 on my gmt, but i can be available on 20.00 or 00.00 if it's needed.
You think is vague time? If you didnt show up on that time is my fault? think timing was pretty clear

------
completly ignored me and without answer, but 1 day left of the extension deadline:

Lavos Spawn Jun 23rd, 2013 9:58:42
we need to play for dpp uu. i'll be online tomorrow from the hours of 2 pm to 7 pm, gmt -7. please try to show up.
you didn't appear in near a week in the time i've said you, couldn't you just say this before?

Act, will try to adapt the time he said

39. Rydro vs 119. fatty
60. Bad Ass vs 30. RT.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
You think is vague time? If you didnt show up on that time is my fault? think timing was pretty clear
sorry i honestly had no idea what 22.04 meant so i thought you meant like 10:04 pm my time and you werent there xD

that said, won vs fafus, gg

contacted the next guy

NightFox note response my pm/vm and not on =\.

Man i on every day in mirc #wcop.

Send your time for me =\

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
lol sorry i didn't do this. forums were down and i was gone. eo is dead too. it will be done soon

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Okay. Called extensions. New tentative deadline is Sunday, July 14, 11:59 GMT-5. Subject to extension if people take some time getting back on the forums.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
beat rydro in a gg.

edit: forgot it was a bo3, but played the second game and won that too with a little help from hax. gg's rydro.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i was online for most of friday and saturday, didn't see my opponent online during those times so i guess i'll just be active all day tomorrow and see where it goes from there? sorry about this

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
Extending this, since kael / Ciele both requested an extension, and Lavos / llavallejoll both seem to be active. Please get this done within the week!

me vs ciele its a great battle .

i won the first match and he won the second match

in the last match he disconnect and he take the wins for me .

gg =D

kael was in a good position when the d/c happened, and it would have been pretty much impossible to recreate, so it makes sense for him to have the win.

Good games, kael

Lavos

Banned deucer.
my opponent got online about an hour ago and i showed up 20 mins ago, found him online at pokemonexperte but i pm'd him and he didn't answer for 10 mins. i gtg now so i guess we'll try to find yet another date to play :/

I was on pokemonexperte from 7:30-8:30pm. Then I had to leave, i didn't receive anything. Maybe you talked to someone else, because I just came now. Well, it''s very hard to find you, maybe tomorrow, I'll be on Wcop IRC channel with my nick (VallejoMC), see u!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)