The Battle Factory Tournament [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalkTakesTime

as shallow as a plate of cereal
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Beat Grey Knight 2-1 in ggs. Second game was a bit haxy but Cobalion and Slowbro managed to steal it back in the third game

Considering that Grey Knight said that it needed to be 30 minutes before 10pm for him (10am for me), and it's 9.16am for me, I'm technically 15 minutes early. Regardless, I'm here on time and will be for several hours no doubt.

Perhaps, Grey Knight, if you knew this was going to happen maybe you should have turned up at our originally appointed time instead of getting "high on weed gass like if a rastaman farted"
This could be the #1 post on any forum ever

TalkTakesTime are you gonna keep on streaming my wall on the tour thread ?
if you do so check the 3rd page there are some funny shit there some staff there that i would really love to share with half of the tournament playing community , just kitting pls remove every mention of me being high on g*** like a rastaman f**** and all the pics of my wall, those things where supposed to stay in my wall and get deleted shortly afterwards not to spread so much to the point those words getting recycled by random guys in some PS and IRC chatrooms.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lost 2-1 to Remedy in a fun series. ggs bud, and good luck in the rest.

#FuckWhimsicott #BulldozeFerroTooStrong
Confirming. Lost first game because I've been outplayed. But once I knew the sets Mike didn't really had much chances to win considering the teams.
And since he was like me, too lazy to build 3 teams... :>
ggs

Was suppose to play Whitequeen yesterday but I waited an hour and he never showed up.

EDIT: Whitequeen forfieted due to time conflicts.

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Everything will be updated and completed when I get back tonight. R2 will also be posted at about midnight GMT. So you have until then to get it done.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity Wins
Trevenant
vs Dr Ciel
Lasagne21 vs TheKFC
Sweep vs Lowgock
laurel vs rewindman
Inji vs Photo

Coinflip Wins
DC. vs PKRS (No Visible Communication)
Metal Sonic vs ModestGarchomp (No Visible Communication)
Chieliee vs Corkscrew (No Visible Communication)
dark_Luver vs Cherub Agent (No Visible Communication)
superstar vs Frochtejogurt (No Visible Communication)

Extensions - Deadline Monday 9th December.
Badabing vs Level 51
Zebraiken vs Triangles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)