the best feeling in the world is...

when you've had the whole day off from work, and then you realize "hey, i don't have to work tomorrow either!!"

what's the best feeling in the world to you? :)

You were pretty spot on. The first morning of Summer break is amazing for me.

Also, when your sports teams win in the playoffs. It gets better the farther in the playoffs they are.

Best feeling in the world has definitely got to be when Summer Vacation starts. 2 months of pure Shoddy Battle, Water and shooting some hoops with my friends.

And, it's not so bad when my fav. team wins the World Series. ;)

I think the feeling of having run a personal best time has to make this list somewhere. It feels physically terrible, but spiritually amazing.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Ending a videogame which I never thought I would because it would be too difficult to me.

Also, watching a full moon in a cloudless sky. And whenever it looks bigger and/or yellow-ish.

Yeah I don't really enjoy much stuff.

edit: add Xanax to the list, feels good

emotional connections with other human beings
not just "hey you're my friend" but ones where you completely trust another person

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
Just finding out 20 minutes ago that Moveset Master from Netbattle moved to my hometown AND WE BE CHILLIN LATER TODAY!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A bite of fresh macaroni & cheese on a cold day...

Or crawling into bed with freshly washed sheets after a hot shower

Falling in love. Like really in love.

Getting out a shower during the winter and you almost freeze to death until you jump underneath the warm covers!!

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
when you go to the train station to pick up your girl and you see her again and it's like the first time you ever felt happiness

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I thought this thread was about orgasms when I first saw the title.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)