The Bull Is Angry Again

The Bull Is Angry Again

Hi all! This time I bring a team that I have with great effort. Well I leave you with TeamBuildProcess. I hope I improve the team, then that something very strong.

TEAM BUILDING PROCESS
I start with a antispiner. For me Gengar is better than Jellicent how antispiner, but choose the right that everyone who believes combenient.

Then I decided to put a Pokemon to cover the weaknesses of Gengar and pokemon because if combine perfectly with it. This is Heatran.

I needed a Pokemon that cover well with the heat, brakes some big threats such as Volcarona,'s bulky Water, Blissey, and others. Apart from this type covered the water, and was attacking, defensive function. The only thing capable of fulfilling the conditions was Dragonite.

After the introduction of Dragonite at the team , there were only a few threats: Blissey, Tyranitar, Hydreigon and Cloyster and had to cover on the rock type, so I decided put a revenge killer and suffocate once the few remaining threats I decided to introduct a Terrakion.

I only need to remain a very little threads how: Haxorus, and gyarados. I decide to put ferrothorn. After of this the confusions invade my mind for put the last pokemon.

I think: Yeah its the best of my teams....but its a disaster D:, yeah the weakness is cuberted but the very strong psychicalls pokemons how as Terakion, Landorus, and others supose a great thread for the team, and i make this change:

It remained much better. All covered and the team are ready to break. For finally the closer look.

CLOSER LOOK

GGaR (Gengar) (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Disable

This set of ggar give me a nice facility for stop the tentacruel, and forretress. He disable the scald and he is immune at the rapid spin and at the scald that generally is maked under the rain. For the forretres and scizor i put HP fire for rape these bugs. Yeah and no only this. Already stop gliscors, celebi and generally a lot off tanks. Already the spikes and toxics affect ggar.

Gengar has a patetic defenses, a part off this when scizor appear you need to predict, the bp or the pursuit, a very big desicion xD. But the most seriously problems of the pokemon are that when he is in the arena, appear the fuckin ttar and i need to have a predict for space off the situation

Jaberwock (Heatran) (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Standart but effective. His fire blast for stab supose a seriously for the majority of pokemons, and the most important thing, the spikers pokemons: Skarmory, ferro, forre; are countereed for these Fire frog. in this generation Heatran won a lot with the air ballon and the presencies of: gliscors, mences, and dragonites, because he is not afected of the earthquakes, and the brick breack's mence not made OHKO at heatran. A part of this heatran can to go at the arena when a heatran is in the enemy area because he is not affected of Fire, and earth moves.

Gyarados, and bulky waters supose a great dificult for heatran. Jellicent, gstrodon, vaporeon, etc... are a nice counters of this movepool of heatran.

Lamborgini (Dragonite) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Roost

The ubernite is here! the set of the defensive dragonite for me and for this team is the best selection off dragonite's movepool. Well for start: Scizors CB, ferrothorns, forretres, Jirachi, and breelom go yo the shit with fire punch. Outrage more dragon dance supose a big problem for the majority of the pokemons off the OU tier. And roost allos at dragonite recover the lost HP for stealth rock and when he have the full HP activate multiscale. NO COMENTS UBER :D.

Heatran supose a big problem for this. HP ice, toxic, etc...rape dragonite. I guess that heatran is the obly one weakness of Dragonite, but a simply WoW, fuck all of the dragon, a fuckin scald burn already supose a big problem for the orange dragon.

Red Bull (Terrakion) @ Choice Band
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor

Fuckin bull! The bull cb is a AWESOME AND FUCKIN CRAZY SET. WHY?, very simple he own at all of the metagame, he can to stop the two physicalls walls; Skarmory, and Gliscor. Stop the tanks, walls, and others. Ferrothorn, BLissey, and others not resisit CC of terakion CB. Scizor is OHKOed with Close combat or SEdge. Latios, celebi with X-scissor, and earthquake for jirachi, and others. This bull is for me the best Pokemon of OU 5 generation.

The bull have much problems with the Bulky waters. Politoed is OHKOed if he dont have evs in defense, but Jellicent, vaporeon and others stop easily at terrakion, but ever actuing how revenge killers. Reuniclus and a superdefensive gliscor stop that set, but useless terakion have attacks for fuck him. And lastly scizor. Scizor have Bullet punch, suficient for OHKO a terakion only with this.

Nature Tank (Ferrothorn) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Bulldoze
- Spikes

With a lot of weakness at the buly waters and some weaks at the phisichalls walls i decide to put this ferrothorn set. power whip for stab, leech seed for ristore some HP with lefties, spikes for put more hazards at the battle area, AND BULLDOZE! Why? I'm bored to put ever gyro ball, and bulldoze is better than gyro ball. But well the case is, what make when the ferro is in front a magnezone¿ Ok guys. BULLDOZE :D! Bulldoze is the future yeah xD.

He have a lot off weakness to generally the steel swepers how: Heatran, lucario, scizor, etc... Something with a fire move can to make OHKO at ferro, i need to have a lot of precaution with Ttars with Fire blast, HP fire's, and flamethrowers. Conkeldurr, Machamp, and Scrafty already supose a weakness for ferrothorn.

Alienclus (Reuniclus) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Reuniclus stop at the majority of the phisychals pokemons. I decide to put these for stop the Fight-Pokemons, seeing the team at simple look scrafty, conkeldurr, and machamp make a lot of problems at the team, and reuniclus stop these 3. Stop the stall, because he have magic guard. and without excadrill Reuniclus now is more user than the past.

Reuniclus is stoped for the persih song celebi, Scizor CB, and ttar. Encores and a boosted pokemon how as dragonite or gyarados stop these.

THREADS & FINAL LOOK

well thanks for read this and coment all of the fails of the team. The most seriously weakness here:

GYARADOS is the most important counter off the team. When he put one dragon dance is very dificult for no says Impossible to stop these blue fish. Only ferrothorn with leech seed have somes possiblities to stop these, but the majority of gyarados have Taunt.....

Jellicent already count the team a lot, with his facility for stop ferrothorn with WOW and taunt.... suck these a lot. Dragonite is probably burned of scald and gengar not have OHKO and he recover life, until her shadow ball was disabled.

And lastly Hydreigon scarf already fuck these, with Draco meteor, focus blast, fire blast and dark pulse supose a big problem for me. And i need a lot off predict.

Deoxys-S lead already supose for me a great thread. This pokemon actue how sweeper and lead for put the hazards. Its very dificult to stop these with facility

THANKS FOR READ, some fail or innecesary thing post here! THANKS AND SEE YOU! BYEE :D

Hey, first of all, replace Hidden Power Fire on Gengar with Focus Blast. Focus Blast provides much better coverage and lets you hit the likes of Tyranitar hard. Second of all, I recommend you replace something on Ferrothorn's moveset with Gyro Ball, Lati@s can cause trouble otherwise. You can also try Thunder Wave over Bulldoze to help against Lati@s, your choice.

Onto the actual rate, Dragon Dance Gyarados can set up against Heatran or Terrakion locked in anything but Stone Edge, and after you switch to Ferrothorn Taunt / Subsitute. At +1, he outspeeds your whole team and does major damage with Waterfall / Stone Edge. If he gets to +2, it's basically gg.
Dragon Dance Scrafty can set up against Terrakion locked into Stone Edge, and Ferrothorn and Reuniclus by forcing them out. After one Dragon Dance, he outspeeds your whole team and does major damage to them. Gengar and Reuniclus fall to STAB Crunch; Terrakion, Ferrothorn, and Heatran can't take a Hi Jump Kick / Drain Punch, and Dragonite gets KOed by Ice Punch.
Finally, Trick Room Reuniclus can set up against Terrakion locked in Close Combat or Earthquake, Ferrothorn, or your own Reuniclus. After that, your team can have quite some trouble dealing with him. Gengar and Terrakion are demolished by Psychic, while Dragonite is 2HKOed and doesn't KO back without any boosts. Heatran and Ferrothorn fall to Focus Blast and can't exactly do anything back either. Finally, your own Reuniclus can't win, getting 2HKOed by Shadow Ball and not 2HKOing without any boosts. Calm Mind Reuniclus can also cause some trouble, but is probably more easily revenge killed.

To fix these problems, I recommend that you try a Choice Band Metagross over Terrakion, being easily as powerful. He can also take an attack from Reuniclus rather easily, resisting Psychic and not taking much from either Shadow Ball or Focus Blast, and Meteor Mash for huge amounts of damage. Dragon Dance Scrafty can't KO Metagross even after a Dragon Dance, and both Meteor Mash and Hammer Arm OHKO the street lizard. Finally, Metagross can take boosted Waterfalls as well thanks to his base 130 Defense stat, and KO Gyarados with ThunderPunch. The exact set is:

Metagross @ Choice Band | Clear Body
Adamant | 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Meteor Mash / Hammer Arm / Bullet Punch / ThunderPunch

Good luck!

Well, Reuniclus, while not the best counter, especially with most of them being specially defensive, who can't do much to Reuniclus besides Roaring him out. Your Heatran also beats opposing Heatran without an Air Balloon (even when yours is popped, seeing as you're Timid). Even if he has an Air Balloon, it can't switch in on anything without popping it. Also, Earthquake > Fire Punch (as well as giving him a few more Speed EVs) allows Dragonite to beat Heatran, resisting Fire Blast and Earth Power to switch in freely.
Also, instead of using Metagross > Terrakion, you could use him over Heatran, with Stealth Rock instead of Bullet Punch and Air Balloon instead of Choice Band.

You could give focus blast to gengar over hp fire bacause that helps you beat heatran and tyranitar switch in's.
Your also lacking revenge killers and priority, so I suggest you use metagross with bullet punch like the others said over terrakion

DD Scrafty would have a right field day with this team, since it can easily come in on Gengar and Crunch it to death before setting up a few boosts and then proceeding to sweep your team silly. Adding a Fighting type is heavily suggested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)