The Button Clicker Tournament - Round 1

opponent missed the scheduled time first time and I proposed to meet again today, which he accepted. and he missed again the scheduled time today. requesting activity

did i misunderstand the timer rule? i thought as soon as the log shows "player x has 285 seconds left." the player loses the game because the timer is technically below 285. if that is correct, i won in 3. if i got the rule wrong, my opp WhiteLion gets the win in 3.

Skeptics

Banned deucer.
did i misunderstand the timer rule? i thought as soon as the log shows "player x has 285 seconds left." the player loses the game because the timer is technically below 285. if that is correct, i won in 3. if i got the rule wrong, my opp WhiteLion gets the win in 3.
Your timer cannot show that it hit 285. I guess that means you win

quziel

I am the Scientist now
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
My opponent hasn't been online since the 24th, calling activity, he also hasn't responded to by vm on his wall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)