The Doubles Open V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new opponent missed our scheduled time. I waited for them for nearly two hours but they never showed.

Activity, I guess. :/

Side note: I have had THREE different opponents in r1 and I STILL didn't get to play lmao. What luck. I really wanted my point for winning r1, too.... :/ C'est la vie, I guess.

Hopefully I have better luck with opponents in r2.

Opponent missed second time (waited for more than an hour again) and has not communicated with me since friday, activity

My opponent and I have completely different timezones, but every time we are both online at the same time and I ask to battle now he would refuse to battle me or completely ignore me.
I guess extension then?

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Coinflips:
Dancii vs vakatalesau : Terrible scheduling on both parts. Should state specific days and time slots, not just general time periods. They just straight up both ignored what the other person said as suggestions and never jointly settled on a time. Im not accepting this request for activity sorry.
Twixtry vs Sanjay. : Looks like they scheduled but I dont see anything showing that the match ever happened
Mr.378 vs Haund : They scheduled a time but I dont see anything showing that the match ever happened

Activity/Given Wins:
Alice Kazumi vs Rhythms : Rhythms never responded after initial contact and posted on his own vm wall that his opps can just have the win
groudon518 vs BreloomMyHomie : breloommyhomie never responded since friday and groudon518 has been active in contact and has also called for activity
Vert84 vs qwily : game never ended up happening after back and forth scheduling, but vert offered to give the win if the game never happened
Nudisto vs Snowy. : Nudisto missed the scheduled time and hasnt been on Smogon since Sunday. Snowy also called for activity
Aramonia vs Calloflochie : Calloflochie missed multiple scheduled times and Aramonia has ended up calling for activity
Mix vs BlackBird : They tried scheduling but Blackbird hasnt been on since last Tuesday meanwhile mix has tried scheduling with no response after.
megaqwer:D vs Malekith : Scheduling can definitely be improved by stating specific time availabilities on specific days but Malekith not being online since July 25th made scheduling nigh impossible
xMarth vs GRAND EMPRESS : They tried to schedule but in the end xMarth just decided to give the win
Kudasai vs Recci : Pretty bad scheduling on both ends. Should state specific days and time slots of availability instead of just hoping for the other person to tell you. Kudasai was more active in conversation though and Recci was unresponsive
Finding True Love vs JabbaTheGriffin : Jabba missed the scheduled time and Finding True Love called for activity
WSJ vs DragonWhale : They tried to schedule and I believe Dragonwhale missed the time but there was nothing indicating that WSJ was there. Dragonwhale tried rescheduling with no response.
Scalar vs Chill Shadow : Scalar ignored Chill Shadows attempt to schedule the match after multiple messages sent over separate days
Sae Sae vs Dark G : Dark G gave the win
SamVGC vs praj.pran : praj.pran missed the scheduled time and Sam is calling for activity
Lord Ninjax vs Stax : Lord Ninjax missed the scheduled time and Stax is calling for activity

Extensions:
n10sit vs Marshall.Law : Late sub match. They are getting the match done Friday at 5pm GMT +1
passion vs Memoric : Late sub match. Extension requested Able to play on weekend
prooo vs Berks : prooo gone until Thursday. Extension requested
Dawgie vs nLTk : Australian vs non-australian. extension requested
Lacus Clyne vs Impact : Late sub match. Extension requested.

All extension matches are expected to finish by Saturday 8/6 11:59pm EDT (GMT -4)

Round 2 should probably be up by the afternoon US time or whenever talkingtree comes on to create the pairings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)