The DPP Team Tournament - Round 2

requesting act win bc i contacted my opp day 1 asking when will he able to play and he only said "can you play today?" and i was busy that day and he never answered more u can see the logs in his profile

Requesting act in favour of HaxBro.K , I scheduled w his opp to make them play and his opp missed time, HaxBro.K been waiting in ps 1h 25min his opp and still no answer even when his opp accepted to play today.

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
requesting act win bc i contacted my opp day 1 asking when will he able to play and he only said "can you play today?" and i was busy that day and he never answered more u can see the logs in his profile
Contacting a single time, refusing the request to play then, and then never following up with your opponent isn't enough for an activity win. Extension for my friend please?

requesting act on Melon ,missed scheduled time, waited 40 mins but still no response
Yeah I wasn't super sure on my activity today even if I wasn't too specific, I'm sorry for that. Saturday was much better but things happen. I can play whenever the next few days basically, so an extension if possible would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Contacting a single time, refusing the request to play then, and then never following with your opponent isn't enough for an activity win. Extension for my friend please?

Yeah I wasn't super sure on my activity today even if I wasn't too specific, I'm sorry for that. Saturday was much better but things happen. I can play whenever the next few days basically, so an extension if possible would be appreciated.
i cant play until day 2 bc i will be without internet bc i wont be in my house, so yh next time try to anwer good when u have a entire week to play and dont say "WANNA PLAY TODAY" bc we are not 4 yo kids already ma fren :)

I confirm my act, he ask my 1 day ago the dl and now I’m of travel and a will arrive the friday.
Sorry the english I’m spanish and idk very good english

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
Our teammate Amber just told us today that he can’t do the tour anymore -.- so we’re probably gonna have to take the L on this one unless you would grant us extension to even find somebody...

ftr I tried to reach my opponent through discord bc he said he preferred I talk to him there, but I wasn't able to find him on discord at all (I assume we don't share any servers in common, and I attempted this before the deadline). I was very busy this whole week and asked if an extension was possible and he said no. I don't really believe he put more effort into getting this done than I have (nor have I to be fair), so I think a coinflip would be the best course of action. Whatever you decide is fine though.

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I've been pretty lazy about getting the next round up, which is in part due to RL commitments but also the fact that only 1 team out of 8 has advanced through actually winning their battles. I don't really plan on getting this done until I've finished my college apps, the last of which is on the 4th, so I might as well make this unofficial extension official. The new Round 2 Deadline is January 5th, 2020, 11:59 PM GMT-6.

(sorry if you get tagged here and you have a valid case for activity, although I've taken a cursory glance at some of these cases and I can't say I see a lot of valid claims. just as a quick reminder, here are some cases that'll get you activity:
1: you VMed your opponent and they never responded
2: you VMed your opponent, they responded, you responded back, they stopped responding
3: you VMed your opponent, they responded but didn't give you a reasonable amount of time to respond and schedule a time before the deadline
4: you and your opponent set up a scheduled time, you showed up (you have to prove this! leave a VM on their wall at the scheduled time), your opponent didn't
5: something more complicated)

if this doesn't sound like your case, then you won't get activity and you should use the 4.5 days of extension to reschedule with your opponent and try to find a time. with that said:

Uncompleted Matchups:
Regnite vs Corporal Levi
Viduf vs Melon
Dankoc vs Excal - Dankoc, your claim to act is pretty solid. Sorry Excal, but if Discord doesn't work out, then default to Smogon, and i can't really blame him for refusing an extension past the deadline. there's an extension to Sunday, use it if you wish.
Gus2000 vs Pkel SweeTforU - Gus2000: I know you called act and posted a screenshot, but without timestamps, the screenshot doesn't prove anything. Please contact Pkel again and I'll check at the end of the deadline to see if there's a case for activity.
The Kyle vs SOMALIA - Sorry for the late substitution. Let me know if you need an extension.
dream vs WcJay - Lucix WcJay: I agree that this is bad on dream's part but it's not enough for activity. Just to be sure, I checked with ABR, and he said he'd rather coinflip this than give you activity. Please use smogon VMs and setup a scheduled time, that's the best shot for an activity case.
Flares. vs jcbc
Real FV13 vs locopoke - Real FV13: your case for act is solid, use this extension if you wish.
JabbaTheGriffin vs Raichy - This series could be crucial to one of your teams advancing, please get this completed.

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Calling act, it's been 25 minutes since our scheduled time and I specified I couldn't wait around and that the time was already cutting it close. I have to go now and obviously this has to be resolved somehow.

https://prnt.sc/qjr874

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)