The Eon Shop | closed but ref for cmts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, didn't get a notification for that, sorry.
I'm not interested in that, but since I like my other Xerneas' more you can have it free. Add me and go online :)
You're awesome bro :3 The thing is, I'm actually in school now ;( I won't be available to trade for 7 hours, but then I'm free whenever.

Oo, I'd love a shuppet! I like getting Pokemon from you cause then I can masuda with them, going for a dreamy pink heracross with the one you traded me a while ago xD
oh yea that little fella looks awesome as a dreamy shiny, it took me forever to hatch this gem myself. I wish you good luck with your hunt for it. :3
Btw. do you want the shuppet to be brave or adamant?

Sure thing! I'll be on in 5 mins.
Ugh, sorry about that. I rushed out the door for swim practice. I'm home now, and can trade whenever. Sorry about being such an inconvenience :3

Edit: Thanks so much for the trade! I hope the flawless fennekin treats you well, even though it's nothing compared to an Xerneas xD

Last edited:
I was interested in a male blaze pansear and male clamperl (:
I have to offer male ryhorn in a heavy ball with 4 egg moves adamant, jolly ha zubat with three egg moves, and adamant binacle with shell smash

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I was interested in a male blaze pansear and male clamperl (:
I have to offer male ryhorn in a heavy ball with 4 egg moves adamant, jolly ha zubat with three egg moves, and adamant binacle with shell smash
Female of Rhyhorn for a 6IV Male Clamperl I got? :D

I'm currently able to trade, just gimme like 10 minutes since I have to find my damn 3ds. ;)

edit: ready. sending out trade requests.

Last edited:
Hi lockiegengar,

I am interested in the following pokemon:

Xerneas

Modest | Naga | 09210 | Fairy Aura | Lv. 50
31/31/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Ungendered
Gravity | Geomancy | Moonblast | Megahorn
Full-Redis

DaemonWhite 's Mew

Timid | FAL2010 | 10160 | Synchronize | Lv. 5
Thief | Stealth Rock | Earth Power | Heat Wave
No-Redis

Imma Fly 's Jirachi

Careful | SMR2010 | 06260 | Serene Grace | Lv. 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 | 252HP / 252 SpD / 6 Atk
Thunder Wave | Stealth Rock | Iron Head | Wish
No-Redis

As I can't clone myself, I am limited in what I can offer. Right now, I have a level 50 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant salamence with moxie, and a level 50 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant garchomp with sandveil. I bred them both myself and their EVs are 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 6 SpDef.

I know these pokemon are quite common, but I can hatch and breed almost any 5 IV pokemon you would want (I am limited by the DW talent I don't have). If the two last pokemon (Mew and Jirachi) are too much asking, I am also looking for them to complete my pokedex, and they might as well be non strategic.
I can also give one original NT event vivillon I got to the Pokemon center in Paris (not strategic in any way), but not against the Xerneas though, because I'd like to use it in the best possible way -- and this means getting an event I don't have.
I also know I am not an ancient member (I joined smogon recently for the battle maison thread), but I can do anything which can prove my good faith.

silver angel.

AwesomeFennekin

Banned deucer.
Hi.
My friend said you were holding on to his HP Rock Treecko, so I could trade it for my Perfect Timid KB HP Ice Shiny Manectric WITH Mega Stone. Can we trade? Thanks!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi lockiegengar,

I am interested in the following pokemon:

Xerneas

Modest | Naga | 09210 | Fairy Aura | Lv. 50
Gravity | Geomancy | Moonblast | Megahorn
Full-Redis

DaemonWhite 's Mew

Timid | FAL2010 | 10160 | Synchronize | Lv. 5
Thief | Stealth Rock | Earth Power | Heat Wave
No-Redis

Imma Fly 's Jirachi

Careful | SMR2010 | 06260 | Serene Grace | Lv. 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 | 252HP / 252 SpD / 6 Atk
Thunder Wave | Stealth Rock | Iron Head | Wish
No-Redis

As I can't clone myself, I am limited in what I can offer. Right now, I have a level 50 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant salamence with moxie, and a level 50 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant garchomp with sandveil. I bred them both myself and their EVs are 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 6 SpDef.

I know these pokemon are quite common, but I can hatch and breed almost any 5 IV pokemon you would want (I am limited by the DW talent I don't have). If the two last pokemon (Mew and Jirachi) are too much asking, I am also looking for them to complete my pokedex, and they might as well be non strategic.
I can also give one original NT event vivillon I got to the Pokemon center in Paris (not strategic in any way), but not against the Xerneas though, because I'd like to use it in the best possible way -- and this means getting an event I don't have.
I also know I am not an ancient member (I joined smogon recently for the battle maison thread), but I can do anything which can prove my good faith.

silver angel.
What's your scatterbug pattern bud?
Hi.
My friend said you were holding on to his HP Rock Treecko, so I could trade it for my Perfect Timid KB HP Ice Shiny Manectric WITH Mega Stone. Can we trade? Thanks!
Wut? The treecko I have on the main page was bred and SV hatched by myself. (I don't even have it on me right now, getting it cloned)
Also, I'm not interested in that manectric cuz I have one just like it =P

Hi,

I finally got it. I can either trade it tonight (until 2 hours after my post) or an evening this week.
And since I have to choose, I'll go with the Jirachi.
My FC is 0259 0944 3008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)