The Everything NFL Thread - 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Roethlisberger has quietly become very overrated this season

Basically got all his yards on 2 catches by AB

Had 15 yards in the second half

Had 2 bad picks.

Hes been crud on the road this season too.

Guess we'll see next week.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ben Roethlisberger has quietly become very overrated this season

Basically got all his yards on 2 catches by AB

Had 15 yards in the second half

Had 2 bad picks.

Hes been crud on the road this season too.

Guess we'll see next week.
He was still very accurate despite the picks, and his low second half numbers were clearly gameflow based but yeah the picks were mind numbingly awful. Not sure why he's been doing that so much this season, he hasn't done stuff like that since like 2011

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Jesus that hit was shaking. However, isn't the qb a runner at that point? That shouldn't be roughing the passer if I understand the rules correctly
No you're just used to being hosed by refs because your QB is too big.

Also macle it's not like you're wrong the Packers succeed on offense in spite of Mike McCarthy's play calling.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Honestly not sure why they didn't roll with Michael on that one, he had been hot on that drive before that play

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Dallas actually has an offense to speak of and matches up well against green Bay, so I'm not so sure they'll lose. It'll be similar to the game they had against Pittsburgh earlier in the season, high scoring and hotly contested until the very end. I think Dallas wins though.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There are no great defenses this year. Every "#1 defense" has looked like trash when up against a good offense. Denver vs. Oakland (first time around, not second), Baltimore vs. New England, New York vs. Green Bay.

This is my argument on why Jalen Ramsey is the best cornerback in the league. One, Jalen Ramsey is from FSU the greatest college football team in history. Also Jalen Ramsey has a CB rating of 92.8. Don't @ me.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Actually some hero is going to come make a post about how they almost beat the packers and would have blown them out if the offense played better.

Also joey porter's dumb ass just got arrested for public drunkenness and aggravated assault. Would really love to finally see him fired and out of Pittsburgh for good

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I want a highlight reel of Aaron Rodgers running around dodging every pass rusher for 5+ seconds and throwing touchdowns to recievers who still aren't open. It's the dumbest thing in sports and we don't appreciate how stupid it is to watch on such a consistent basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)