The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerodactyl Legend Saw that you were a Jets fan in the index. Do you think the 0-16 jokes are bullshit or are you legitimately concerned about not winning a game this year? Personally I wouldn't even call the Jets the worst team in the league right now...

Everybody sleeping on the chargers this season. Unless they get snakebitten again, they'll be back and neck with the raiders imo.
Put it on the board!!

Aerodactyl Legend Saw that you were a Jets fan in the index. Do you think the 0-16 jokes are bullshit or are you legitimately concerned about not winning a game this year? Personally I wouldn't even call the Jets the worst team in the league right now...
I'm actually for Seattle. WaterBomb was just punkin me on that list.

To answer the question anyway, predicting a 0-16 is just silly (even with them not being favored), but when you look, there's not really anyway I'd put below them besides the Rams. I honestly think SF and Cleveland have nowhere to go but up and have been trying to work on improving. Rams, nah. Besides Gurley possibly making a comeback, they're tied to Goff and Donalds holdout doesn't help (they went 4-12 last season with them). Shit, they lost to SF twice.

*Edit*

I mean, Cleveland can repeat, as they're still holding draft picks if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
I'm actually for Seattle. WaterBomb was just punkin me on that list.

To answer the question anyway, predicting a 0-16 is just silly (even with them not being favored), but when you look, there's not really anyway I'd put below them besides the Rams. I honestly think SF and Cleveland have nowhere to go but up and have been trying to work on improving. Rams, nah. Besides Gurley possibly making a comeback, they're tied to Goff and Donalds holdout doesn't help (they went 4-12 last season with them). Shit, they lost to SF twice.

*Edit*

I mean, Cleveland can repeat, as they're still holding draft picks if I remember correctly.
I mean, the Browns had a damn good draft and have a lot of pretty good young pieces they just need to fit together. That's a step in the right direction right?

On the one hand this proves that Goodell has been completely beaten by the pats and their fans, but on the other hand I really wanted to see 70,000 fans wave their goodell clown towels and show off their clown shirts with goodell's live reaction.

Really hope the Pats do something special for the fans and string Goodell up to a pole midfield during the pregame ceremony so he gets what he deserves.

This is so great to watch. And the fans. Talk about Seattle all you want, we keep our stadium loud to the end, cheering the team on until we are truly done. Pats fans are disgusting to watch in the stands. Even when their team makes moves to rebound, the stay silent. They don't go loud till they're a million points up. Good shit, Kansas City.

*Edit*

And Smith looking like Rodgers with that stat line at a glance, hahaha.

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
what if sam bradford is actually the next alex smith

#1 pick, huge bust, languishes in mediocrity for years but keeps getting enough chances he doesn't deserve to eventually develop into a decent and possibly even legitimately good QB

-all i do is hate on alex smith because people actually think hes a good QB
-In a cruel twist of fate he has this best game of his career against my favorite team on opening night which buys him 2 more years of people thinking that hes good because "hey remember when he rolled NE? THE GUY JUST WINS GAMES MAN."

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
"Seattle fans keep the stadium filled" Seattle never plays games that go past midnight man.

Also: the patriots aren't winning a single playoff game this season.

Pats fans are disgusting to watch in the stands
Ya I'm not really seeing how leaving a game at 12am on a weeknight = bad fans. You shoulda pointed out that they had Mark Wahlberg (the guy that literally left the superbowl early) as the guy who narrated the pregame ceremony, that was probably their worst play of the night.

You blew your chance.
Also: the patriots aren't winning a single playoff game this season.
SCREENCAP WORTHY

"Seattle fans keep the stadium filled" Seattle never plays games that go past midnight man.
It's more about the noise and attitude during the game I'm on about. As soon as the momentum swings to the other team, they're quiet. Even when a player gets 10 yards for them. Nope a TD and full momentum swing is required to get the crowd going again. I've been watching a decent amount of their home games, and I'm seeing it consistently.

Anyways, big on injuries tonight. Hill, Berry, and Peters. And then Amendola and Hightower.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
It's more about the noise and attitude during the game I'm on about. As soon as the momentum swings to the other team, they're quiet. Even when a player gets 10 yards for them. Nope a TD and full momentum swing is required to get the crowd going again. I've been watching a decent amount of their home games, and I'm seeing it consistently.

Anyways, big on injuries tonight. Hill, Berry, and Peters. And then Amendola and Hightower.
Arguably KCs three best players too. I didn't see what happened to Peters, what injury did he get?

Patriots are done. Brady is done.
Garoppolo prolly salivating right now. Belichik's loading the shotgun he'll undoubtedly use on Brady in a few weeks.

Arguably KCs three best players too. I didn't see what happened to Peters, what injury did he get?
Nothing big I believe, but he was out for a bit. Think a slight cramp or something, unless I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)