The Everything NHL Thread

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
upload_2014-4-16_15-59-34.png

I wouldn't be surprised if columbus downs pit though.

I would've had lightning put up more of a fight if bishop was a guarantee to play as well.

There is no way my Blackhawks beat Colorado. Colorado have our number so bad it's not even fair.

This is going to be an incredible playoffs.

If it does end up Chicago vs Boston, think Boston definitely takes it this year.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

nice to see people thinking the sharks will win the cup. tampa vs montreal was the toughest to predict, looks like ima get that one wrong.

really having second thoughts on the sharks now.

and could you imagine Col vs Mon? That'd be a hell of a series. Nobody'd shut up about Roy playing his former team tho

The rage is strong over here in the Chi.

Instead of 2-0 up we are down 0-2. Not even 1-1, woo.

Fucking unreal, but we just look like a damn mess. St Louis turns it up whenever they want and puts sooooo much pressure on us. Shittiest goals got through us.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
rage should be strong in chicago....primarily at seabrook for making an extremely scummy hit...

seabrook takes aim at backes, backes has no idea he is coming (he was turning from the puck), seabrook crouches a bit, and on the way up makes direct contact with backes' head with his shoulder and sandwiches backes' head between shoulder and boards...

i wish the nhl had the balls to make this a 10 game suspension at least but i doubt it...probably gonna be 2 games max

Considering it's the playoffs, Seabrook is a first time offender and the lack of balls from the player safety department, more than 2 games seems like wishful thinking.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
BlueCookies got him for 23 dollars in our keeper league =(

also yea, this first round has been awesome so far, though im a little homer biased cause the cbj beat the pens yesterday lol

Royalty

is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Given the fact that seabrook got 3 games for his hit on backes, how long do you think cooke will get for his knee on barrie? It's an in person hearing so that's already 5 but I think he'll get 7-8.

As an Avs fan, I am pissed off at that sorry shit of an excuse of a hockey player. He has a long history of stupid play and suspensions. I expect a bunch of games, like 15-20 though I could see former red wing Shanahan screwing us over. Barrie has been one of our best players down the stretch and has earned a reputation of being very clutch in the second half of the season. Then the prick Cooke only gets 2 minutes instead of the major and game misconduct which could have changed momentum for us.

Edit: I guess I shoud say I'm hoping for that long of a suspension.

Royalty

Shanny isn't involved in the discipline stuff anymore since he became the leafs president but I agree, fuck cooke he's easily one of the dirtiest players in the league

Matt Cooke totally cleaned up his act, as we can clearly see.

To be fair, when I first saw it, it looked more unfortunate, as if Cooke missed his check and Barrie left his leg behind, but nah, this was totally intentional. It was a lot worse than Bickell's hit on Sobotka, Cooke basically charged him, there was no need to finish the hit when the puck was gone completely. Being a repeat offender, I don't see Cooke playing until the eventual conference finals, if Wild get that far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)