The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but yeti I'm not referring to who people like or I don't like I'm referring to how much people genuinely just can't stand Cam in particular. And it's way disproportionate and always for reasons that are like super inconsistent with anything else (which was the point of my last post) and it always boils down to like "idk theres just something about him that rubs me the wrong way."
Think you'd enjoy this piece. I understand that his attitude rubs people the wrong way, but some of the things people rag on him for is over the top. I just want to appreciate what we're seeing from Cam: special season, special player.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah but yeti I'm not referring to who people like or I don't like I'm referring to how much people genuinely just can't stand Cam in particular. And it's way disproportionate and always for reasons that are like super inconsistent with anything else (which was the point of my last post) and it always boils down to like "idk theres just something about him that rubs me the wrong way."
Oh well I mean I never even remember he exists unless there's a panthers game on that I'm watching or someone reminds me how much Stone_Cold is jerkin it to his team. So I dislike him but I don't really put much effort into it. It's proportional for me cause he gets barely any of my time but whenever I see his smile or his black Frankenstein monster size I'm like dang dude is weird I don't want that noise.

As far as off the field I've always liked Brady more than Peyton because I could relate to him a lot more since we're both from California and share similar views on stuff that's not football related. Peyton on the outher hand is a from the south and his views on life are much different than mine. A friend of mine who works as a producer with access to the locker room told me nasty stuff about Peyton. I don't want to say exactly what but stuff you'd stereotype from a person raised in the south. I'm a god damn adult though and i know that's all out of context so whatever but i also know I'd get along with Brady moee than Peyton.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
:<

Yo he was 18/19 when he did this and he's almost 40. He was immature perhaps but how long has it been since this happened? 20 years. Most NFL players clean up their act if necessary once they get to the NFL(Unfortunately, not Johnny "Football" Manziel) and Manning did. Also, do you really believe he assaulted her? Lmao cam you prove it? What's your next excuse for hating on a legend?
I see what you did there.

Glad you can relate to a multi-millionaire that hangs out with Donald Trump and married a supermodel that makes even more money than he does
He doesn't "hang out" with trump and he probably won't even vote for him. Don't people always root for others from like their area or something? Brady would be the most similar to me up until the point i stopped growing at 5'9. But you woulnd't understand because you're not from california or there ain't no qb from your state/hometown/whatever.

Yeti

dark saturday
wtf is the mascot at the pro bowl who looks like fat wile e coyote with superman diaper????????? like i just can't even tell what team he's supposed to be from?

lmao teddy just threw a beautiful interception as i typed this now we back 2 espn's annoying elevator commercial music.

is it my ad block on chrome blocking the ads or do these fools legit not play commercials? i saw commercials on cbs at the least when they streamed their playoff games. like seriously i will watch ALL your commercials (or at least let them play) if u offer a legal HD stream of the gd games :\

The Pro Bowl is irrelevant anyway when you're forced to make Jameis Winston and Teddy Bridgewater Pro Bowlers. Not that they're bad...But they're painfully mediocre for someone who's supposed to be an All Star. The Pro Bowl will never be as entertaining as MLB's All-Star game or even the NBA's All-Star game simply because:
1. It's not AFC VS NFC anymore
2. It's the week before the Super Bowl and the best players that led their team to the Super Bowl can't play.
3. People decline invitations to play because they know it's a meaningless exhibition.
4. Pat McAfee's not a Pro Bowler but Dominique Rodgers Cromartie is :(

Yeti

dark saturday
irrelevant but good background noise.

also i was patrolling nflshop to check out the sb50 patch and... the panthers' womens jerseys don't seem to have any??

the broncos have, in either orange or blue (or white): manning / von miller / sanders (who) / thomas
panthers have: nobody

idk if they've all gone out of stock already in every size and been removed from the store (which would be weird cause the seahawks ones went OOS quickly for 48/49 but stayed up) or just.. never made any? but i would be seriously pissed if my team made it to the sb and my sex didn't get the patches. i like the sb50 patch, too, makes me more bummed we couldn't make it LOL.

some real bs for female panthers fans if they never had the option to buy the sb50 jerseys. that was the first thing i did after the CGs for 48 and 49 was get my orders in so they'd make it in time for the sb. for anyone curious the sb patch jerseys don't ship for like a week, mine arrived on the fridays before the sb iirc so almost two weeks after i'd have ordered them on sunday night.

btw this is the best thing ever if u can't get sb patch jerseys :pimp: love me some pink.

Its understandable that nobody wants to talk about this boring non-pats superbowl.

So we should talk about this video instead

Detroit is where legendary all-time players go to lose their will to play. Maybe Oakland should let Detroit become the new "Black Hole" of the NFL.

Was looking up where Megatron stands historically. The man could easily slide into 2nd place in receiving yards when it's all said and done... Pretty tragic how many great WRs are getting snubbed for the HoF though. Marvin Harrison has been a 3 time finalist, Isaac Bruce has never even been a finalist... I bet Steve Smith and Andre Johnson won't make it in either...

Kevin Greene has like a bajillion sacks and played forever and still isn't in for some bizarre reason so I'm not too worried about the 37 wide receivers that need to get in right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)