The Exclusion Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabbles told me he would be here from 4PM to midnight yesterday, but I was on all day and I didn't see him. Also, I PM'd him on shoddy today, but I didn't get a response. I don't really care when we get the match done, personally, just trying to show that I put some effort into getting it done. I should be on for most of the day today, Fabbles, if you read this. PM me here, when you're ready ^_^

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Gogo Serenity! Comeback =D

For my match, I am sorry I did not get it done as a few things came up that had me occupied all day yesterday and today. The fault is mine, but I shall try to get my match done! Sorry Philip.

Gogo Serenity! Comeback =D

For my match, I am sorry I did not get it done as a few things came up that had me occupied all day yesterday and today. The fault is mine, but I shall try to get my match done! Sorry Philip.

np ^_^. I was just posting that to at least show that I put some effort into getting the match done.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I really should have checked smogon earlier today, cuz my opp pm'ed me back. We'll get this done eventually.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost pretty badly due to a Will-O-Wisp miss on a CBer and a few crits =/.

Good luck to Philip in the rest of the tournament.

Edit: Sorry for team info

Nah fabbles, i wasted all of my luck points on you. I'm not getting anymore hax for this tournament. Again, really sorry for that BS. I hope we can have a hax-free rematch next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)