The Exclusion Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well that was lame, I don't think my guy signed on since he signed up. ~_~

Anywho, good luck to everyone who still needs to battle. Congrats to everyone who won so far. And sorry for the ones who lost. =[

Boo Fabbles ^.^

Ok, I've updated.

Waiting on these matches to be done:

Giga Punchvs gmax
die eter vs Acaso
NICKALATERvs Da Letter El
Blame GamevsWarthogHipmonlee vsMizunoSilentMartyrvs darkie
Mosers15 vsTowlieGoldfan vsBlue Kirby
Bender vsShaft

You guys have 2 days remaining. If the matches aren't completed I'll either give the win to the person I see most active or by a coin toss.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Oh, I beat Nickalater 6-0 a couple days ago. Lemme pm you the log.

EDIT: I just remembered I'm not using my home computer <.<. I'll send it later.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Will Deoxys-S remain valid in the subsequent rounds of this tournament?

I never read confirmation of jrrrrrrr's stipulation, and I wondered what it was doing in the original post. Has his proposal been confirmed and is now to be abided by the the following rounds?

Thank you in advance for clearing this up; I had little time to explore myself.

Will Deoxys-S remain valid in the subsequent rounds of this tournament?

I never read confirmation of jrrrrrrr's stipulation, and I wondered what it was doing in the original post. Has his proposal been confirmed and is now to be abided by the the following rounds?

Thank you in advance for clearing this up; I had little time to explore myself.
Jrrrrrr's stipulation was confirmed and will take effect in each consecuative round.

Deoxys-S is only valid for Round 1 only. For the remainder of the rounds it will be prohibited.

I'm assuming we will use the new list with the hidden powers listed being unusable, but ones not listed ok, right?

I beat BK 1-0. He had a crucial Draco Meteor miss in the middle of the game which cost him in the end.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I never thought I'd lose a match as a result of a 90% accurate move, but that's Pokemon for you.

Good luck in the rest of the tournament, Goldfan.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jrrrrrr's stipulation was confirmed and will take effect in each consecuative round.

Deoxys-S is only valid for Round 1 only. For the remainder of the rounds it will be prohibited.
And for those who used Deoxys-S in the first round, I assume they will have to send you a replacement in the following round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)