The Final Character [SPOILERS ITT]

a future version of captain falcon who has been dishonorably discharged from service and stripped of rank after driving the blue falcon over a child
Nah, there's some higher-up that won't let anybody make new F-Zero content. That's why to circumvent the restricrtions, the new character is going to be James MacCloud, but using the human model from F-Zero instead of the one from Star Fox.

Despite all the zelda and fire emblem characters, there is a conspicuous lack of cavalry representation in smash brothers. The stream is confirmed to be titled "The Final Battle" and what better choice than the Smogoff CAP - Final Product: Normal horse to represent the purest form of gaming, a character that has been created yet has never existed...

EDIT: The stream thumbnail became a spoiler so I am spoilering it.

Last edited:
I'd love Spyro or a TF2 representative. Originally wanted the Metal Slug characters but we already got a Neo Geo rep so that is unlikely.

Still I have a feeling we're getting a bombshell like Sora or Master Chief. But if they go Waluigi for the meme... that would be incredible.

I received correspondence from a mysterious entity that the development plans were changed last minute, people were disappointed that they couldn't play geese howard, and they loved untitled goose game, and there was interest in a newer era pokémon so they took inspiration from the best parts of modern day pokemon, badge% speedrunner albatross.

all this to say that ultimately it will be a homosexual goose actually

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
Why am i the only fan that wants Master Hand + Crazy Hand. A rep that’s actually an original smash bros character would be pretty poggers sussy baka no cap on god on fleek stacey? stacey with the honda? On god! Facts! So true. Based.

It's gonna be Pokey from Earthmother or Dragonite I don't make the rules

In all seriousness I'm not expecting anybody. I'm not the biggest gamer on the planet and outside of fringe picks (Pokey Minch, a new Pokemon trainer) there's not much I'm wanting in this last slot, I already got Steve. I just hope whoever it is makes the fanbase happy...somehow

but it's gonna be Pokey

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
With just a little over an hour left until the moment of fate, I humbly request this thread to spoiler tag any discussion about the new character for 24 hours after the presentation. This is the last character after all, and since many won't be able to watch live I think for this one in particular it's best we try to keep the surprise for those people who may use the link in the OP to watch after the fact.

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
With just a little over an hour left until the moment of fate, I humbly request this thread to spoiler tag any discussion about the new character for 24 hours after the presentation. This is the last character after all, and since many won't be able to watch live I think for this one in particular it's best we try to keep the surprise for those people who may use the link in the OP to watch after the fact.
get fucked i am spoiling it early. it's
1-1024x682.png

showimg_jmd19_desktop.jpg

a-palestinian-man-touches-the-head-of-a-teenager-after-he-was-shot-by-israeli-troops-in-the-we...jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)