The Final Character [SPOILERS ITT]

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

It's been a nearly 3 year long journey, but all good things must come to an end. So one last time, let's ask some important questions! Will Jonesy be revealed, leaving hellfire in his wake? Or will Cinderace be revealed to (ironically) end things with a wet fart? Sora, Doom Slayer, maybe even one last bout of Geno/Waluigi fan copium? All that and more will be answered in less than 48 hours.

Last edited:
My dream pick would probably be Andy from Advance Wars. It's not the only series I want there to be more of a spotlight on, but I'm a lot less sure about the others in a situation where there's no ability to show off the return of the series proper while there is a new AW game coming out. Though even if the last DLC cycles ended on an Intelligent Systems character, I don't really have high hopes since there's been basically no publicity about said game to the Japanese audience.

No way it's Cinderace. It's impossible to ignore that Dracovish is the real star of gen 8.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My dream pick would probably be Andy from Advance Wars. It's not the only series I want there to be more of a spotlight on, but I'm a lot less sure about the others in a situation where there's no ability to show off the return of the series proper while there is a new AW game coming out. Though even if the last DLC cycles ended on an Intelligent Systems character, I don't really have high hopes since there's been basically no publicity about said game to the Japanese audience.

No way it's Cinderace. It's impossible to ignore that Dracovish is the real star of gen 8.
Let's hope for 3 in one, all orange star cos... :[

A lot of smash fans are frankly, fucking stupid, and ask for niche picks that purely satisfy their own desires and then get huffy when they obviously don't get picked. Let's prevent the copioid epidemic and just realize it's going to be a Gen 8 mon. I've come to terms with this, so my pick is purely a rational one: COPPERAJAH FOR SMASH

Ideally I would like to see Bandana Waddle Dee but I doubt it. The thumbnail has already spoiled it with the flaming the smash brothers logo and the envelope. You will be able to play as the Smash Ball, the embodiment of the smash brothers, being able to use all the classic features like summoning trophies and launching coins. The gimmick will be that you can charge your final smash on your own without an external smash ball like Gogeta, and the final smash of the final character will be the final boss of the final the smash brothers, the master hand. Or maybe the Chorus Kids leak will finally become real now that nobody is talking about them anymore. Looking back on it, I do miss Smash 4 where it all seemed bigger than it was but it was still actually pretty big for its time. The directs all felt like they were greater than the last, always building up to something (MEWTWO) and really made you feel like this game had a lot of features leading up to release like with the 50 fact extravaganza. Even the Miis got advertising that basically represented real people, so maybe Tony Hawk could be the final character and they could add some more Mii classes after Miitopia's success.
No matter what happens, everyone's always got some kind of prediction and what I like about that is that I think that in my opinion widespread feeling of speculation has really kept the smash brothers going all this time.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)