The Final Round of the Second Tournament of Second Chances [Won by McMeghan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Damn, did anyone grab the replays, was working so I missed it. Would love to see the games.

Congrats mcmeghan, and to Wilson as well. Didn't see the game but if you had some bad luck I'm sorry :(

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I won the first Bo3 2-1 (lost/won/won).
I got some lucky break in the third game (and even a good one in the second one).

I won the second Bo3 2-0 (again, got some lucky break at the very end of the first one and in the second one (where i don't know how much it mattered, but the first crit was annoying, so was a miss from him later)).

GGs wilson, too bad our games were that haxxy.

It was a really great tournament that i enjoyed, and so was the hosting, props to Phil/Pluff/Symph !

congrats mcmeghan!

but damn really tough luck in almost all those games willy. you played great all tournament long, well done my friend

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Congratulations to McMeghan for pulling out the win :)

It's been my pleasure hosting this tournament for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)