The First Wheneverual Safari Festival: Better Late Than Never

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I beat ViVi. It looks like Ambitions hasn't shown up yet. Are we gonna give him until Sunday?
I'm... just going to go and let Goodbar take the "win", as an RNG seemed to affirm my decision.

EDIT: If I get Krabs vs. Harro results, I can get the next bracket up. So far, I've got planned:
Supe vs. Goodbar (for shiny Kangaskhan)
krabs93/Harro237 vs. articuno
Olimarman vs. TUskate
ViVi vs. UmbreonPup56.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
So... out of curiosity, has anyone worked with a previous partner on a to-be posted after the Festival warstory?

I exist O_O

14 sent resumes and 2 failed job interviews later I return like a complete douche after leaving all of my opponents battleless. I don't even think I'm considered a participant of this fine tournament anymore, but if so, you can scratch my name right off the list.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I exist O_O

14 sent resumes and 2 failed job interviews later I return like a complete douche after leaving all of my opponents battleless. I don't even think I'm considered a participant of this fine tournament anymore, but if so, you can scratch my name right off the list.
Sorry to hear the bad news.

Goodbar, there's no reason you can't battle for fun. And then if Ambitions wins, he can feel worse for missing the chance at the Safari Queen. :x

im sorry i wasn't too active this weekend because i had to study for finals but tomorrow i can battle if i still have to finish my match against harro

Me and Krabs got DCed mid-way through the battle.
We are going to finish it with the poke's we had left.
EDIT: GG Krabs
I won
That crit you landed made me think it was over...

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I just lost to Goodbar. It was a pretty fun battle. I took an early lead, but he pulled through at the end. Not too haxy either, except for my 2 sleep powder misses in a row. =( Anyways, we both logged it so maybe warstory?

Yeap I won, unfortunately like an idiot (as I explained to Supe) I forgot to log it and I even reminded him before we played! But looks like I have backup - I'll of course help write a warstory and see how it turns out =/

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Yeap I won,
Congrats! Now, all that there is left is to finish the loser's bracket.
unfortunately like an idiot (as I explained to Supe) I forgot to log it and I even reminded him before we played! But looks like I have backup - I'll of course help write a warstory and see how it turns out =/
Facepalm...

So, here's where the bracket currently stands.

Still, I wonder... why could there possibly an empty battle slot before Goodbar claims the Safari Queen...?

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I'm polishing my log a little bit. I was pretty wrapped up in the battle so it's riddled with abbreviations. I think that just the fact that it wasn't an absolute pwnage and it being a safari battle will make for an interesting read.

And it looks like I could possibly have a rematch against ViVi in the loser's bracket. =P

Still, I wonder... why could there possibly an empty battle slot before Goodbar claims the Safari Queen...?
is the winner of the bottom bracket gonna verse goodbar?

is lorak gonna verse goodbar?

am i gonna verse goodbar?

the world will know soon enough.. :P

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
And it looks like I could possibly have a rematch against ViVi in the loser's bracket. =P
Who says there're no such things as second chances?
is the winner of the bottom bracket gonna verse goodbar?

is lorak gonna verse goodbar?

am i gonna verse goodbar?

the world will know soon enough.. :P
All of the above, in a four-person 2v2 Safari Battle? :O

i get it, i have to wrestle with the queen, bitch better bring it tomorrow

supe send me the polished thing and I'll add comments/prettiness/whatever, maybe we can do dual commenting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)