The "hi", therapeutic thread

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi

Its me, Ninahaza. I know i have been a bit trolly and controversial lately, but i promise that i am a good guy. Both my dogs and i would defend goodness until our dying breath. Maybe its the #HouseStark blood in us.

Anyway, i wanted to create a thread where people can just come to enjoy and bask in goodwill. And it starts with just saying Hi.

Say hi, and someone can respond from anywhere around the world. Someone can say hi back from:
-Ghana
-Iraq
-Isreal
-Mexico
-China
-Burundi
-America
The United kingdom
-ETC

Say hi and let the goodwill flow naturally

Last edited:

Ninahaza

Omg, Frenchies

Fun fact: Did you know that i was french long before i was ever American? True Story.

I was born in the unknown country of Burundi (there is a reason its in the OP). Anyway, colonization gave us things like the French language and the catholic religion, you know, the good stuff.

Today i currently speak 3.75 languages, French being my second and English my .75..th? Language?

Ninahaza

Listen, buddy. I appreciate the activity by you, Pyprod, in this thread. Keep it up!

But come on man lets not make fun of India. Parivard actually said something good and THERAPEUTIC about india. Something that most of us in this thread have done the opposite of (just look at what was said about Brazil)

Anyway, Parivard, i see you dawg, and i like india. I will probably do a 2 week vacation there within the next 5 years.

#HouseNinahaza is with you

Hello from Syracuse New York. How was your day people?

I just got home from work and I'm up in my room with constant pain in my feet and fighting the urge to sleep. You'd think that was a bad thing until tell you that before yesterday, I couldn't even make it up into my room after getting home my feet hurt so bad. XD The curse of being flat footed. But yea, my day's going better than usual. Hope everyone else's day is going well too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)