The Hidden Rocket Emporium (In Stock: Flawless Venipede/Scyther/Joltik and more!)

Hello, I'm back again, lol. Interested in:
Swirlix...again
Adamant (31/31/31/xx/31/31);
Unburden;
Both genders available;
Egg moves: Belly drum

Would like a female one! I got a new pokemon to trade with as well.

Are you interested in any of the following:

Impish Overcoat Vullaby (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move Foul Play (dusk ball)

Quiet Honedge (31/31/31/31/31/x) <---- Mixed Attacker set yay!

Bold Cleffa (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Magic Guard with egg move Wish (Heal ball)

Brave Snover (31/31/31/31/31/x) with Snow Warning <---Meant for Mixed Attacker MegaAbomasnow (Quick ball) (I noticed you wanted a female, I do have females in stock)

Impish Skarmory (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Sturdy with egg moves Brave Bird and Whirlwind

Adamant Shroomish (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move bullet seed (Quick Feet and Poison Heal ones in stock)

Adamant Mawile (31/31/31/x/31/31) with either ability

Thanks for reading!

Hello, I'm back again, lol. Interested in:
Swirlix...again
Adamant (31/31/31/xx/31/31);
Unburden;
Both genders available;
Egg moves: Belly drum

Would like a female one! I got a new pokemon to trade with as well.

Are you interested in any of the following:

Impish Overcoat Vullaby (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move Foul Play (dusk ball)

Quiet Honedge (31/31/31/31/31/x) <---- Mixed Attacker set yay!

Bold Cleffa (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Magic Guard with egg move Wish (Heal ball)

Brave Snover (31/31/31/31/31/x) with Snow Warning <---Meant for Mixed Attacker MegaAbomasnow (Quick ball) (I noticed you wanted a female, I do have females in stock)

Impish Skarmory (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Sturdy with egg moves Brave Bird and Whirlwind

Adamant Shroomish (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move bullet seed (Quick Feet and Poison Heal ones in stock)

Adamant Mawile (31/31/31/x/31/31) with either ability

Thanks for reading!
I'm interested in vullaby, cleffa, snover. Swirlix will be ready by tomorrow since I already have a long breed queue so if u want to ask for other 2 pokemon we can do a triple trade. PM may be the best way to find a deal.

Hey, I'm interested with your

Foongus
Calm (31/xx/31/31/31/31) or (31/xx/31/31/31/0);
Regenerator;
Both genders available;
Egg moves: none

will you trade it for a 5iv modest noibat?
or maybe any bp items?
I can also offer a 0 IV ditto
Thanks

Hey, I'm interested with your

Foongus
Calm (31/xx/31/31/31/31) or (31/xx/31/31/31/0);
Regenerator;
Both genders available;
Egg moves: none

will you trade it for a 5iv modest noibat?
or maybe any bp items?
I can also offer a 0 IV ditto
Thanks
What do u mean with 0 ivs ditto? I mean 0 is in speed? which other ivs on him? Pm me so we can talk a bit more about it

Hey!
I'm looking for a 4/6 Kabuto with rapid spin (don't care about speed or spA) to breed with my armaldo for masuda method, and I would like to request one. I am not sure what I can give you though, I have 5/6 Fletchlings and Modest Dry Skin 5/6 (the one not max is Atk) Croagunks with Vacuum Wave. If there is anything you are interested in or anything else I could breed for you, please tell me! Thanks in advance!

Hey!
I'm looking for a 4/6 Kabuto with rapid spin (don't care about speed or spA) to breed with my armaldo for masuda method, and I would like to request one. I am not sure what I can give you though, I have 5/6 Fletchlings and Modest Dry Skin 5/6 (the one not max is Atk) Croagunks with Vacuum Wave. If there is anything you are interested in or anything else I could breed for you, please tell me! Thanks in advance!
At the moment I have different project from kabuto but I will PM u if I get one

Thank you very much, and I forgot to say, but I want the Kabuto to be male for the breeding ;)
It will take me a while since I have damn long queue already but I will figure out how to get it ( 4 days more or less. Nothing I can do about the long wait sorry).

Never mind! I'll probably be a bit busy during the week anyway, but I hope to get something to give you from the battle maison at least.

Interested in spitbacks if you have kept any? Have 2-4 IV Jolly Absols with Sucker Punch and Play Rough to trade. Will have more 5IV ones soon hopefully.

4 ivs jolly absol ( male) would be nice for other spitbacks. What are u searching for?
Would be keen for Beldum, Mawile, Drilbur, Heracross, Pinsir, Togepi in that order of preference :) Keen to take 3 IV spares if you have them too. I'm very new to breeding!

Hi im interested in your :
Brave (31/31/31/xx/31/xx)
Thick Fat
Male

Have Pefect 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Deino Female/Male :)

Looking For:

Other 4-5 IV Pokemon
**5 IV Honedge with 31 SpA
**5 IV FEMALE Regenerator Mienfoo
**5 IV FEMALE Magician Fennikin
**5 IV FEMALE Bulletproof Chespin
**5 IV FEMALE Speed Boost Torchic
**5 IV FEMALE Shuppet
**5 IV FEMALE Drought Vulpix
**4+ IV Dittos
Shinies
Megastones
Battle Items
**Leftovers (Worth 1 Flawless Pokemon)
**Choice Items/Life Orb/Focus Sash/Toxic Orb/White Herb (Worth 1 4IV Pokemon. 2 for a Flawless Pokemon)

Just comment with your offer below and we will consider it :D

I'm interested on the male Froakie, i have a female honedge /brave / ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/X and a male one with the same ivs

Could I interest you in a trade for one of your Pinecos for a Calm Prankster Sableye with egg move recover the iv spread on it is 31/x/31/31/31/31 reply if you're interested I'd love to set up a trade! :D

Joltik, Swinub, Hawlucha, what balls are these in? Let me know. Hoping for Quick/Great, Premier and anything but normal, respectively. If they have a cool ball and you have female, CMT and post there if you like anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)