The Highlander Tournament III

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
just some heads up guys, remember that in this tour it's not you who pick the Pokémon you're going to use, but your opoonent! just to make things a little clearer.

Also, anyone may change their 3 Pokémon until the Signups are over, HOWEVER you must tag me in the post so I can change your Pokémon in my listing, ok?!

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Type C tournament? more like Type W

Porygon2, Weavile and Sableye (edited again)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ark

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oshawott Fan, if you want you can use normal blastoise BUT mega stones are banned! you may change your Pokemon, as I said, till Friday - just tag me with the change.

Also to those who picked Silvally (Tony, Pearl and CriticalMeme) just to avoid drama later, you may only use Silvally-N as PS! treats Silvally like Arceus - aka every one of its formes are diff Pokémon rather than just one. The same thing I said to Oshawott applies to you, though!

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
greninja celesteela mew

also you should probably hide the signups so the people who join later don't have the advantage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)