The Item Restriction Tournament: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys just a reminder. Keep trying to get these battles down. Only a quarter of the matches need to be done, with 6 days left until the deadline.

Now to go choose what R2 will be...

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Subbing in TheFourthChaser for raptors8733.

Coincidently, that pits the Chasers against eachother: The_Chaser vs. TheFourthChaser
This is awesome, I see mini me on irc all the time, we might have to have an extension(cause of Super Bowl and school and whatevers going on with him) but we'll get it done.

Three days until the deadline. Many of you have talked to me about not having matches in the works / difficulty in scheduling one / inactivity of opponents. Keep on working on those matches, and getting updates on these last matches would be very apppreciated.

b-lulz just pm'd me saying when do you want to get this done, i replied saying come to cap now and we could do it now, he didn't show, i didn't get a reply. turns out he signed out almost straight after sending me that pm. missed the only chance we've had to do this in 2 weeks and i STILL don't know when his available. i've established his on at this time, but i'm almost never on now, besides this odd occasion, and i don't know if he can stretch or anything or what.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I dont see if you expect me to be up at 1am in the morning why you shouldnt be able to even come online. To me timing isn't an issue, but a plain lack of commitment is.

My opponent can have the win. I've been icbb and pretty busy and don't haven't had much time. My schedule has freed up now but I can't do this. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I dont see if you expect me to be up at 1am in the morning why you shouldnt be able to even come online. To me timing isn't an issue, but a plain lack of commitment is.

i'm almost always up at that time. if i had any idea what times you were online, i'd have got this battle done already. the only time i've seen activity from you is like 11am in the morning, and i have a little thing called an education to get. i told you what times i'll be on, be on at those times and we'll get this done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)