The LC Open VII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Act W Req
Almost on the eve of the deadline, I did not manage to play with my oppo
We had scheduled for Thursday, but I did not find it online, I contacted him on discord and I can not fix a specific date.
I call the activity for security.
Ye we scheduled early cause I knew there was a chance I wouldn’t be able to play on Thursday, I’m around all day today and any time during a possible extension as you know due to my correspondence on discord. I think it’s a little cheap to call act on Thursday after ignoring all my attempts to reschedule after I missed one time relatively early in the week and have given other potential times to play. I think I at least deserve an extension if you’re unable to play me today, discord screenies if needed for the lovely host

Ye we scheduled early cause I knew there was a chance I wouldn’t be able to play on Thursday, I’m around all day today and any time during a possible extension as you know due to my correspondence on discord. I think it’s a little cheap to call act on Thursday after ignoring all my attempts to reschedule after I missed one time relatively early in the week and have given other potential times to play. I think I at least deserve an extension if you’re unable to play me today, discord screenies if needed for the lovely host
Bro, objectively
I have contacted you on discord (as well as posts here on the forum) and show the screens if you care.
I don't have any problem.
Today I can not play (as said widely in advance that I would not have been on the weekend).
If they grant you the extension we will play in the next days
Have a good day

Bro, objectively
I have contacted you on discord (as well as posts here on the forum) and show the screens if you care.
I don't have any problem.
Today I can not play (as said widely in advance that I would not have been on the weekend).
If they grant you the extension we will play in the next days
Have a good day
Well looks like we can get it done if we play during extension time, so could we get an extension?? Thanks OP, sorry haha

Act, opponent doesn’t allow wall posts or conversations so I tagged him twice in this thread to get him to open his wall. He hasn’t been on smogon for the duration of this round making it impossible to contact him. GameBoy Gaming if by some small chance you see this I can play tonight after eight GMT-4

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Calling act, my opp missed the scheduled time.

Edit: he said he can play tomorrow, requesting extension instead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)