The LC Open XI - Round 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
If me and Ancientprecursor both forgot that it was best of 3 and just played one game do I win because he’s offline and I won the first game it’s my first tournament I’m confused

If me and Ancientprecursor both forgot that it was best of 3 and just played one game do I win because he’s offline and I won the first game it’s my first tournament I’m confused
This round doesn't end for over a week, why not just schedule time for two more games with them?

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
you guys have two weeks to finish scheduling and play the rest of the series, but as it stands you would receive the win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)