The Leisure Dive

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's turning into fall do you really expect most of us who live in places that have seasons to start doing this now?

This could probably just fit in to the Photo Album thread if any of these people are actually you
The pictures are entertaining at least
I thought this too until the link broke. The pajama picture was excellent though, while some of them looked shopped

Fuck, I'll get the pic back up in a sec, but no, none of them are me

EDIT: ugh, fixed, but Photobucket is being retarded and when I upload it and it got really small.

EDIT2: If someone can get me an enlarged picture please VM/PM me

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Looks like this thread didn't quite work out the way you wanted it to. Luckily it doesn't get cold here until November so I still have a bit of time to contribute to this cause.

At least this look interesing, now I just need a pool, or river....I'm surrounded by mountains ;_;
you could just do it on a monocolor background, color erase said background, and photoshop yourself over various bodies of water. just saying.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
would you brats stop whining and post some pics already

at least macle and his date were smart enough to dive in the deep end, but natgeo just about killed himself by diving into the shallows

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
NatGeo's tiny body was probably small enough that he did not harm himself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)